007

After the whole ordeal with Hizashi this morning I went and got ready for my day seeing as I do have a lot of things to do today. Principal Nezu had asked me a few weeks ago to attend some staff meetings this week so I can get a feel for what I will be doing. I actually consider myself lucky because I'm the only one who has ever gotten this chance. It's 7:30 now so I have about an hour until I have to leave.

*yawn*

Oh maybe I should take a quick nap before I go since I'm tired. Yeah that's a good idea

-time skip to after your nap-

*BANG BANG BANG*

"AHHHH"

"Y/N WERE GOING TO BE LATE COME ONNNN"

Shit shit shit I was going to get there early and everything!!

"Im coming!"

"Woah without me??" He bursted out laughing, to his own joke.

I ran out the door and hit him a top his head.

"Not the time Zashi."

We both got there just in time.

-after the meeting-

"Ugh that.was.so-"

"Boring?"

"Yes"

"Well I don't know what you were expecting. It's just a weekly staff meeting, and. Nothing crazy has happend recently anyways, so there's nothing to go over. And besides you have to get used to it, seeing as you'll be a full fledged staff member soon." Shōta said.

"Yeah, he's right. The only exciting stuff we get to do is when something really bad happens. And even then, we don't get to do a lot." Hizashi continued." Anyways, do you guys have any plans later?"

"Nope. Just patrol later."Shōta replied.

"Oh yeah I do I have a date at 6. I also have to go do some errands after that but I'm not actually sure of everything I need so I'll have to make a list." You said while in deep thought trying to remember what you need to do.

"Wait WHAAATTTTT?!?!?"

"Jesus, Zashi. Too loud."

"Sorry. But a date at 6?? With who? Where are they taking you? Are they good to you? Do I know them? It better not be a pro hero. "

"Yes you know him and no he's not a pro yet." Shot claimed with that same bored tone.

"Wait Shōta how do you know who it is? I never even told you."

"I heard you talk with him about it at school."

"Guys-"

"So you listen in on my conversations often?"

"Hey-"

"No but when the rest of the room is silent and your not the quietest person out there, it's hard not to listen."

"Listen-"

"SO YOUR SAYING IM LOUD?? Oh wait now that I hear myself I see what you mean."

"GUYS!!"

Shōta and I both turn towards Hizashi and he looks like he was on the verge of either throwing a fit or starting to cry.

"Why am I of all people the one who doesnt know who he is right now?"

"Oh that's right I forgot. Your probably jea-"

"YEAH IM HER BEST FRIEND THATS RIGHT SHO IM SO GLAD YOU REMEMBERED" he shouted cutting of Shōta."so who is this punk,huh?"

"Kaminari." Shōta answers for you.

"THAT DAMN LITTLE IDIOT??!?"

"Hey! That's my friend your talking about!"

Hizashi puffed up his cheeks and crossed his arms. I think I heard him unblemished something along the lines of 'well he's not good enough for you' as we continued walking down the hall.

"Anyways I gotta get going now, I'll see you guys later?" I asked the two men while I head towards the door.

"Yep! See ya pumpkin!"

"Later Zashi."

And with that you were off.

———————————————————————

A/n:IMPORTANT QUESTION

Sorry for the short chapter today! Yes this was just a filler because I'm still trying to figure out what to do next chapter but I have an important question for you guys, what do you think Bakugo would want to do on a date? Weird question I know but just please tell me what you think because it is going to be important for the story later on. Anyways do that and I hope you guys have a great morning/afternoon/evening/night!

-700 words

Author-Chan