012

Hizashi kept running his hands down my arms but when he stopped he landed on the place where Ichiro had bruised my arm so I winced at the contact. Hizashi had noticed this and stopped everything he was doing to look at my arm. His eyes widened and turned from shock to fear to sadness to anger very quickly. As if his aura around him changed again.

"Who did this to you?"

"It's nothing it's ju-"

"Don't you dare lie to me. This is the same type of bruise you'd get if someone grabbed you and it's recent so it happened today right? So tell me who the hell did it." He said in a assertive voice.

This man is so protective and it's so goddamn cute. Okay so maybe it's hot, too. I thought to myself.

"I- I don't want to tell you please don't m-make me." I said tears on the verge of spilling.

He took a step back from me to just evaluate for a second. After a moment of me still crying and him raking his eyes over me trying to find what the best option is to do next, he decided to pick me up and take me home. He called us both out of school for the day. He didn't know what happened exactly but he knew you probably both didn't want to talk about it, but also don't want to be left alone with the thoughts, so the next best thing he thought he could do is take your mind off of it for a while.

When he got to your house he said he'd start a bath for you. Not in a creepy way though, he said he thought it might help because you look a little tense.

After your bath you both decided to watch a bunch of rom coms and to put it simply, Zashi is a big cry baby for this shit.

Much cuddles and comforting later:

"Hey Y/n?" Hizashi said, eyes focused on the Tv

You looked up to him to signal that you were listening.

"I want you to know," he spoke as he looked down to you "I would never judge you or change my opinion of you over something that happened okay? I don't mind that you don't want to tell me what happened, and I will wait as long as it takes. So just... keep that in mind ya dig?"

(This is what I imagine he'd look like right now

(This is what I imagine he'd look like right now. And ohmygodsuchacutelilsmollbeanlookatdaboi)

"Yeah babe I know" you spoke softly into his chest as you snuggled closer to him.

Back to let names I see. That's great. Hizashi thought to himself.

Neither of you spoke about the nickname you had called him and continued to watch the movie. After  30 minutes or so, Hizashi felt your breathing slow and become even. He could tell that you were relaxed as well. You were asleep.

"I'm glad you feel so safe around me to where you can fall asleep in my arms." He whispered placing a soft kiss upon your head. "I think this may be stupid, and I'm not sure how you feel but... Y/n-" he continued to whisper brushing a hand through your hair.

"- I think I'm in love with you."

———————————————————————

Alright so I'll be honest I forgot that I still had to finish this chapter and on top of that I had writers block for this part. But hey here it is now.

-Otaku bitch

579 words