005

Hizashi and I had been sitting on my couch for about an hour now. It had been a comfortable silence while we were on opposite sides of the couch of each other. I had to go to the bathroom so you got up and did that. When I came back I saw Hizashi sitting there and he just looked so cute. He had his legs crossed up on the couch. I walked  over to him and sat in between his legs and got comfortable. I was expecting him to at the very least question it, but no. He just set his head on my shoulder, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into him. Apparently I fell asleep soon after because I woke up after with him behind me in the same position but sleeping instead. I was so comfortable and he looked so peaceful I just decided to let him sleep.

~Hizashi POV:

After she came back from the bathroom she looked at me as if she was nervous. I didn't know why until she came up in front of me and sat in between my legs. Normally I assume anyone else would have asked why, but I AM NOT NORMAL! So I just put my head on her shoulder,brought my arms around her and pulled her back. About 30 minutes passed and I felt her breathing slow down a bit. I looked over at her and saw that she was sleeping. Eventually I just fell asleep too.

~Y/n POV:
(Sorry for the quick POV change)

After about 15 minutes of staying in his arms, Hizashi woke up and nuzzled his face into your neck tempted to just smother you with kisses. You turned around to show that you were awake and he shrieked jumped. I guess he wasn't expecting me to be awake?

"Well good morning to you too?" I said to him in a joking manner.

"Sorry, I don't usually wake up next to people in the morning." He spoke getting up and straightening out his cloths.

"Hm okay then I'll believe that for now" You said still a little skeptical at his reasonings.

There was a comfortable silence between the two of us for a while until I realized what day it is.

"OH SHIT ITS FRIDAY, WE STILL HAVE SCHOOL" I said practically jumping out of my seat to get dressed. Hizashi spoke loud enough for me to hear him in the other room.

"Oh god your right!....wait a second I graduated years ago." He said relaxing a bit" OH FUCK IM A TEACHER!!"

I couldn't help but laugh as I heard him scream that then heard him run out the door presumably to his own dorm.

He's just too funny sometimes. And the way he cursed like that? Why dose that make him ten times more attractive? GOD Y/N you have to stop thinking things like that!

•~time skip to on your way to school~•

As I was walking down the sidewalk I just admired how beautiful the walk to school was. There was a clean brick path that was straight for the most part and had bench's along the side. There were trees surrounding you with flower beds here and there to make it a bit less plain. At a certain point of the path you could hear a stream of water and I found after a bit of exploring that it leads to a little pond. It's quite an amazing place to relax actually, since no one knows of it it's not very busy.

Just as you take a second to stop you feel someone come up behind you and grab your waist leaning their head over your shoulder. You jumped at the feeling but turned around to see the short-ish hair with a black bolt on the left side of his hair that you've come to love.

"Oh hey Denki, you scared me again."

"Sorry I didn't mean to, I guess I should make myself a bit more known before doing this type of stuff huh?" He said a quietly in your ear

The feeling of his warm breath on my ear sent chills down my spine. And the way his voice vibrated the crook of my neck, it made you feel almost euphoric.

"I see your running late too huh? Speaking of we should probably start making our way to school now otherwise we'll be late." You said pulling away from his grip.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." He said as his lips turned into a smile.

You two began walking unaware of the eyes that were stalking you.

~Hizashi POV:

I ran out my door hoping that I would ahve enough time to get to school. As I was fast walking down the path I usually go down, I come across two people in front of me. They are a little ways away but I could still make out who it was. Y/n L/n and Denki Kaminari. I come to a complete stop seeing the way he's holding her. It looks like he's whispering in her ear?...pulling her closer.... I brought my head down and smiled softly to myself. Of course, how could I have forgotten? We're just friends. She's not actually interested in me. It's just for fun. I try to convince myself that we're not actually dating or anything even close so I m not allowed to get mad. But that doesn't stop what I'm feeling. This turning in my stomach as I clench my fists. As if my legs had a mind of their own, I began walking with force over to them.

Thank god before I got close enough for them to notice me or before I could do anything I'd regret, they began waking away. I slowed down my pace to collect myself before continuing on my way to school.

It shouldn't hurt but it dose. Why dose it hurt so much? We're just friends. Right? But that's not what it feels like.

If this keeps up I have a feeling today is going to be a very VERY difficult day.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/n! Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while and I know this is a short chapter but I just wanted to get something out for the Time being while I think for what I want for the rest of the story. Anyways.. Hizashi getting a little jealous I see? Yep! And something IS up with Denki in case your wondering but for now we don't get to know what that is. Oh and since Halloween is coming up soon, I hope if you do decide to go out, PLEASE WEAR YA GOD DAMN MASK! AND HAND SANITIZER WITH YOU!! Remember there is still a pandemic going on. Not as bad as before but still. I hope everyone has a good holiday and I'll try my best to keep publishing new chapters!

(1141 words)

~author-Chan