019

After me and Hizashi left the coffee shop he said that he had gotten a. Call from nezu asking the both of us to come to school. I was kind of sad that we wouldn't be able to finish the rest of the date but I'm sure we can finish it later.

We arrived at the school soon and went straight to Nezu's office.

"Mic! Y/n! My two favorite hero's" he spoke with a nice smile and a higher tone. His face completely hanged though right after when he spoke."you guys are actually idiots." He deadpanned "how could you be so careless when In public? I have a student in here claiming that she has pictures of you both in public by yourselves showing affection. By all means what you do outside of school is none of my business but please try to show some more caution when doing so."

Me and hizashi were just staring at each other as we realized our mistake.

"Who was it? The person who took the pictures? And are we not in trouble?" I spoke every question that was coming to mind right now.

"Ibara Shiozaki from class 3b. I had to tell her that I would discuss it with you but in all honesty it's none of my business so just for the record now you can say that I had a chat with you about it." Nezu spoke while multitasking looking through files on his desk causally.

I was definitely confused and glad we didn't have to discuss any of it up until nezu spoke again.

"And whatever you do please just don't do it in the classrooms." His mouth pressed down in slight to show his disgust. I was quick to cut him off by saying "oh no no, we don't-"

"No promises" hizashi spoke seductively looking at me cutting me off.

My face turned to blush as I looked at him. His eyes were practically staring right through me. He knew what he was doing. I quickly spoke once more saying "well thank you sir but if that's all I'll be leaving now."

Hizashi tagged along after me grabbing my hand and intertwining it with mine. I'm one swift motion he pushed my hands above my head and pressed me to the wall. He leaned next to my ear and whispered, "why so nervous my little melody/sunflower?"
(Which do you like better?thank you Kitten83097 for the name suggestion sunflower  )
If my quirk would have been teleportation, at the way he's speaking to me we already would have been in my room.

Also sorry for the Ibara stans I just feel like she would do this

Guys I'm so sorry. I know I said this would be out fast and I know that didn't happen but I was like practically snitch slapped across the face with an idea and it's just completely taken over my life. Said idea was actually another story that was published and I know I can't seem to upload fast enough on here but that other one is going to be finished within the next one or two chapters and I'd really like to know what you guys think. It didn't look impressive at the cover but all I ask is you take a look. It's called a ghosting touch and it's a romance type thing. Speaking of romance I think the next chapter is gonna be THE one if yk what I mean. Okay sorry for this but I can't promise a speedy upload Ik I keep ducking with you guys but this will be finished eventually and I'm so grateful for you!

-me