006

I woke up in the early hours of the morning of Saturday. I looked over to my clock and saw that it was 2 am.

Well so much for getting a full nights rest. I knew taking a nap so late in the day would be a bad idea.

I thought to myself.

I got up and walked to my bathroom to go take a shower when I heard a noise from the dorm next to mine. It sounded like... a broken dish, then a scream?!? I don't even care that all I have on is a towel right now. I run into the room because the door was unlocked for some reason. (Not before knocking though. Sure your in a rush but you still have respect of peoples privacy🙄) I run into the kitchen and see Hizashi on the floor with his back facing me.

"Hizashi! Are you alright?? I heard a scream so I ran right over here" I said placing a hand on his back.

He turned around to you with shock filled eyes and spoke.

"Oh Y/n I'm fi-" he cut himself off to eye you up and down. A red color dusted over his face.

You did the same when it finally dawned on you what he was wearing.

His attire was composed of... well almost nothing actually. Just a pair of boxers. Yep that's it.....

Your eyes went up and down his body as his did the same. You were quickly brought back to realty when your eyes landed on the deep cut he had on his bicep. He saw that you looked like you were about to burst into tears so he was quick to assure you that he'll be fine.

"Trust me I've had worse. And besides you can't even become a pro hero without medical training anyway so I know what to do" he said in a calm voice with a soft smile.

"Really?I haven't had to do any medical training yet." You asked

" Yeah really. Or at least that's how it was when I became a hero. Since it seems you don't know what to do in this situation mind if I show you, y/n?" He spoke with a tad bit too much eagerness in his voice.

"Oh I wouldn't want to bother you. If you know how to deal with it you'll be fine right? I'll just go. And besides I can't stay anyway I mean you saw what I'm wearing." You said gesturing down to the towel covering you.

"You wouldn't be bothering me, I want to show you anyways, I'd feel much better knowing that you know how to deal with injury's like this in case I'm not around to help you. And what do you mean you can't stay because of what your wearing? I've seen you like that before and you've seen me like this before so what's the harm?" He said with a cute smile.

Wait so dose that mean he cares about me?Stop being so cute it's iLlEgAl

"Well if you really don't mind, then yeah I would actually like to know how to deal with this stuff."

"Well then what are you waiting for? come over here" he went to go pat his lap but instead winced at the pain

He asked me to go get the medical supplies in his bathroom cabinet but he didn't specify which one do you went for the bottom one first. Oh boy was that a mistake... my mouth was agape for about 30 seconds at the sight of a box of.extra.large.condoms. Next to a ruler that was marked at... oh my god I bursted out laughing. It was marked at two and a half inches. I grabbed the ruler with the tip of my fingers and the med kit in the other hand.

"Hizashi please tell me this don't want I think it is." I said holding up the ruler

"Well what do you think it is?" He said with a blush but also trying to suppress a smirk.

"Is this really how long you are?!?" I said bursting out laughing.

He started to laugh which made me confused until he spoke