001

"I don't want to have to do this to you."

"No, we can talk about this Y/n!!"

"I'm sorry you have chosen your fate... ITS TICKLE TIME BITCH"

"AHHHH NOOOOOO"

"GET BACK HERE KATSUKIIII!"

"For the love of god... Y/n stop chasing Bakugo were in the middle of class"

"Aw are you jealous? Don't worry Aizawa-sensei, I'll give you tickles later." Y/n said with a smirk and a little chuckle. Aizawa scoffed at this comment and when back to teaching.

"Y/n see me after class."

"I- uhm okay Aizawa sensei"

~time skip brought to you by katsuki's fat as- ~

"You wanted to see me shōta?"

"Yeah, Nemuri wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come train with her, Hizashi, and I?"

"Why'd you say it like that."

"Say what like that?" Shōta said with a little smirk.

" My god shōta, how many times do I have to tell you I don't have a crush on Hizashi??"

I have never told a bigger lie in my life than this...

"If you say so." He shrugged his shoulders.

"And to answer your question, yeah sure I'd love to. What gym?"

"#1" he said.

"Okay gotcha. I'm going to be a little late though because I have to go get some clothes. I absolutely destroyed my PE suit today."

"Okay I think Hizashi said he was going home real quick too. You guys live close right? Maybe you should ask him for a ride." he said with a. Wink at the end.

This man will be the death of me...

" I think I will actually. Just not for the reasons you're thinking." I said with a laugh.

" alright fine. I'll see you later then" he said to me with a light punch on the shoulder.

" yeah see you then"

~time skip to English class~
Y/n POV:
"Hey hot stuff~" you said with a laugh and a playful wink.

" hey beautiful~" Hizashi said as he did the same.

" So Shōta said that you were gonna go home before training today? I was wondering if you could give me a ride to my house too since we live close as you know."

"Oh yeah I am. Sounds good to me." He said with a smile.

"Cool beans. So how was your weekend?" I said.

"Pretty lonely to be honest. I mean you weren't there to make it any better." He said with a fake frown, Then laughed. " what about you?"

"I spent the whole time thinking of you of course, as I always do." I said with a wink as I fell onto his lap with my arms around his neck.

We both tried to keep a straight face for a second... but then we bursted into laughter soon after.

"Alright class is going to start soon so you should probably go get set up With your pen and paper"

" awww but I'm comfy here" (your face looked like this🥺)

" aww I know sugar but I can't teach with you sitting on me" he said with a light laugh.

" well I'm not moving..." you said with a pout and crossed your arms.

" well then..." he said as he grabbed my legs and stood up." I'll just have to use force then." He said with a sly smirk. Keep in mind if anyone saw us right now they would probably think the worst because of the position we were in.

And oh speak of the devil. In walks Sho looking for some paper.

" hey Zashi I was wondering if you had any-" he stopped himself when he saw that Zashi was holding me pinning me up against a wall with his face very close to mine.

" oh I'm sorry am I interrupting something? He said with a grin.

Me and Hizashi froze and were confused why he said it like that at first. Then we came to realization what this looks like from anyone's perspective and we scrambled away from each other as he put me down and adjusted his shirt.

" I didn't realize what that might have looked like from any pint of view other than my own." Hizashi said nervously.

"Same here" I said looking at the floor.

"Guys I know you just do that kind of stuff don't worry your not in trouble" sho said with a little laugh and a light smile.

~briiiinnnnggggg~

Kids started piling into the room after the bell rang and I went to go sit at my desk. Hizashi was up at the board writing some sentences down and told us to translate them to Japanese. I've always been good at this class. But then again it's easy to be the best in class when everyone else has no idea what going on. Even in our third year in high school they still only know a few basic sentences.

"Okay I'm just going to hope that you all got it. Now I want to see if anyone knows what I'm saying." He looked directly at me and said in English, "hey there hot stuff~"

I blushed hard when he said that and said to him " right back at ya" with a flirtatious whisper tone only loud enough for him to hear. (Or so you thought)

His face started burning I guess he wasn't expecting me to understand since we've never been over that kind of stuff before. I just smiled and continued on with class.

~time skip~
In the teachers lounge*

"Hey sho mind if I get some coffee real quick?"you said.

"Hey yeah that's fine but I've been meaning to tell you somthing Y/n..." Shota said with his head tipped down.

"What's up sho?" I said.

"So I heard some kids talking in class today. About you me and Hizashi..." his voice got quieter with each word.

"What about us?"

"Well I head them say that they heard a rumor that you had a crush on me and Hizashi and some kids were even going as far to say that you might be... well... sleeping with either of us."

"Oh-"

"I thought I should bring it to your attention because well one it's about you and two so that you decide what you want to do about it."

" I see. Well, I assume they thought so because of our friendly flirting with eachother all the time" I said kinda chuckling rubbing my neck. "So maybe it'd be best if we just stop doing that?"

"Okay if that's what you want then." Shōta said as he hummed in agreement.

"Well I'd better get going I have to get to my last class. See you later"

"Yeah see you Y/n."

———————————————————————

1116 words