011

TW// THE SAME AS LAST CHAPTER//

"If I remember correctly, I never got my payback for what you did to me last year"

The way he looked at me was terrifying. The last time he ever looked at me like this was last year yet it seemed just as bad as it was the first time. I could feel that the grip he had on my arm was going to bruise soon, so I didn't bother trying to struggle.

Soon after he began to drag me down the hall into the closet. I remember from last year that his quirk had something to do with restraints but not exactly what it was used for, even then he tied me by my arms and sat me down and tied my legs together. He started to undo his pants and take them down. The moment he wasn't paying attention I activated my quirk making a copy of the room in his head with me still there crying on the floor. I rolled out of the way to the other side of the room to find something sharp to cut the restraints. It was hard but I did it. Since he was still under an illusion and couldn't feel anything that's really happening I dragged him out of the room and brought him to report to the office what he had done and told them to call the police because he violated the restraining order I had against him.

This is the moment I fully appreciated all of the training I did and mental resolve training for being in a situation where your held hostage. If it weren't for that I don't know what would have happened.

I found out that because this was his third offense and they left him off with two strikes last time, he was kicked out of the academy and had to deal with the police. All throughout the day I kept spacing out. I just couldn't focus on anything at all. When the end of the day came I had to go to Shōta room to get some stuff.

"Hey y/n. Hizashi has been looking for you."

"Oh he has? Do you know where is is right now? I've been meaning to talk to him too."

"Yeah he just left to go to his classroom actually. You should just get what you need real quick and head over there."

"Thanks, I will."

After I grabbed what I needed, I ran out of the door in hopes that I don't miss Hizashi. Finally I make it to his classroom with my breathing heavy. I looked into his eyes as he smiled at me with a weak smile, they looked tired and red and puffy. I hate seeing him like this because I know it dosnt feel good. He's been crying and hasn't been getting enough sleep.

"Zashi.."

"Y/n.."

I walked over to him looked him dead in the eyes and grabbed his arm.

"I don't like this. I don't know why we both did this but I don't want this to continue. I hate not being able to see you. I- I-" my eyes started to get watery as I looked down" I love you..." I said quietly enough to be heard but not loud.

"Y/n.."

I couldn't look up at him I was scared that if I look at him I won't like what happens next. Looking at him would be like excepting what happens next and I'm not ready for that. I don't want to ruin this friend ship yet.

"Y/n."

I kept looking at the floor crying.

"Hey... look at me." He said grabbing my arms gently pulling me closer to him."please?"

"..."

"Fine." He grabbed my chin and made me look at him." That's better. Now I can see your pretty face"

I continued to cry fearing what comes next. But... what happens next was not what I was expecting. He kept his hand on my chin and pulled me to his lips while he leaned in.

"Is this okay?" He whispered a centimeter away from my lips.

I didn't respond I just finished the action by closing the gap wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Y/n.. I love... you" he said in between kissing me.  Both of his hands traveling down my sides landing on my legs picking me up and putting me against the wall harshly as he began moving his lips down my jaw to my neck leaving marks on the way.

I was so caught up in the moment I hadn't noticed how load my moans were, and before it got too loud, He moved his hand to cover my mouth before going to my ear and whispering in it.

"Now now, love bird. You can't be too loud, can you? Remember we're still in school." I could hear the smile in his voice.