004

It's been about two hours since Bakugo left me on the roof. I decided to stay up here a little while after he left. But after about 30 minutes I went to the door and found that it was locked. So I've just been sitting on the edge of the roof waiting for someone to come along and find me.

Put your head on my shoulder.
Hold me in your arms, baby.
Squeeze me oh so tight.
Show me that you love me too.

I was so caught up in singing I didn't notice that someone had come up behind me. They put their arms around me from behind and rested there head next to mine on my shoulder. They were taller than me by a few inches and I could tell that they had to crane their neck down.

"You have a very beautiful voice, you know." I recognized the voice. It was....

"Thank you, Denki"

There was silence for a good 5 minutes after he let go. Bakugo must have told him about what I said, because he was awkward along side me.

"So I assume that little snitch ratted me out to you right? About what I said." I asked in a joking manner.

"Uh yeah he did actually. I just came here to see for myself if it was, true?" He sounded almost guilty. I hesitated for a second before responding.

"Uh yeah it's true."

I looked up to see him with a.... relieved...guilty...sad face?

"Why do you want to know if it's true or not?" I asked.

"Well I uh..." there was a long pause as if he was thinking something through." ...I like you too..." I want to ask him why he seemed like he was lying but I had a feeling I already knew.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask with an amused smile. He looked as if I had just caught him at the scene of a crime "woah woah... I'm just kidding I'm sorry."I said defensively putting my hands up.

"So if we both like eachother, what dose that mean? Like are we dating now?" He asked.

"Well... I'm not sure. What do you want it to be?" I asked back

"I think I want to date you." He said quietly

"Saturday at 6 pm" I said bluntly.

"Wh-what?" He questioned.

"That's the next time I'm free, we should go out." I said not as harsh with a small smile.

"Oh okay! Well I'll pick you up at your dorm(i decided they still live in dorms, fight me) then. I have an idea of where we could go." He said a little less happy than I would have expected him to be. Actually he sounded pretty dull.

"Alright it's a date then." You said heading to the door. He followed behind.

~time skip brought to you by Denki being a little cutie patootie~

I had finally made my way back to my dorm and face planted right onto my couch. And yes I have a couch because my dorm is bigger than the other students since I live in a dorm that's used for the teachers. Nezu said I should because I wouldn't have to move my stuff into a new one right after summer anyway, you know with the whole teacher thing going on for me next year. About an hour passes and I'm sitting on my couch scrolling through some app on my phone when I heard a knock at my door. I mentally scream at whoever is at the door because I don't want to get up. But I wait a little too long I guess and they just use a key? I don't remember giving my key to anyone besides...

"Oh hey Hizashi! What are you doing here?" You said with a big smile now that you realize who it was.

"Oh I just wanted to pop by and see if you wanted to watch a movie or something? I finished my work early so I was thinking of somthing to do, then you just popped into my head I guess and I thought maybe you'd want to like watch a movie with me, and like I brought snacks and I don't know if you don't want to that's fine..." he said really fast as if he was about to explode if he didn't say it fast enough.

"Woah! Dude chill out! Yes of course I'll watch a movie with you. Why were you talking so fast anyway? I've never seen you act like that before around me." You say with a teasing tone and a light giggle.

"Oh sorry I guess I was just worried you'd say no. I didn't realize how fast I was talking" he spoke softly with an adorable grin on his face.

"Now why would I say no to a movie night with such an amazing guy as yourself?" You said trailing your arm up his chest and draping it around his neck getting close to him.

He was so warm I just wanted to cuddle up into him and never let go. Maybe if I play my cards right I'll get to be close to him through the movie... wait- WHY AM I THINKING THIS?

~Hizashi POV:

She put her hand on my lower abdomen and snaked her way up my chest draping her arm around my neck and I felt shivers down my spine. Her hands were so small yet the held so much over me. It was like a wave of electricity  shot through my body and it felt incredible. Compared to my own hands hers were so small. Yet I just wanted to see my hand engulf hers as we lay next to one another , whispering to each other about nothing in particular. I would have that for the rest of my life if I could. Even if I still am yet to know what it really feels like. Then she snapped me out of my thought.

"Oh no comebacks?what happened to the Hizashi I know where he has a come back for every single thing ever thinkable huh?" She said with a chuckle that melted my heart. Oh how I want to hear her laugh all day. But I can't be thinking like that... she's, still my student. And even after that she'll be my coworker.

"Oh sorry I was just think about how gorgeous you are." I said trying my best to play it cool when every thing she says is really going to make me melt into the floor.

"Oh? Well your not all that bad yourself, Zashi. Dare I say even..." she leaned over to my ear and nipped it a bit".. sexy?"

Lord give me strength if I don't bend her over that desk right no- wait no I can't be thinking those things, DAMNIT Y/N YOU LITTLE TEASE!

I just stood there shocked at what she had just said. Even when messing around I can't recall a single time where she's gotten that close to me before. I'm not entirely complaining yet still... one more time and she might have to be... punished.

———————————————————————

A/n:
Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading. I've been kinda swamped with school. This chapter really just brought it up two steps didn't it?😳 and I wanted to ask you guys if you would read an Aizawa version of this book? I think after I'm done I'm gonna rewrite it but it be a Aizawa x reader type thing.

-Author-Chan

1263 words.