009

Three days later-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Shutttt uppppppppp"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Oh Fuucckkk youuuuuuu" you shouted as you threw the alarm clock across the room shattering it.

Out of routine you had gone to the door. Usually after every time I do this( because this happens a lot believe it or not.) Hizashi comes over to make sure I'm okay and don't cut myself again. Yes I've cut myself doing this before. But he hasn't for a while now. Or at least not for the last three days.

I know exactly the reason yet... I feel like I need to ask. Not that I ever would though. What would I say anyways?

This whole thing is making me feel like I made a bad decision. I need to talk to him, this silence between us is killing me. The more days that go by I see him at school. We rarely talk. I haven't even been able to look him in the eyes yet. Even worse every time I pass him on my way to lunch I feel nauseous so I can't eat. Why do I feel nauseous seeing him? I love him with all of my heart yet my body is acting as if it's afraid of him? (Haha you dumb bitch no you just don't know what butterflies in your stomach actually feels like so you mistake it for nausea🙄) (okay maybe that was a little harsh sorry)

It's all so confusing.

-Hizashi POV-

That's the third time this week that she's broken her alarm clock, that's a lot even for her. She seems to be more easily agitated these last few days. I think that's my fault. I want to go and apologize but I know that I just won't be able to do it when the time comes. I hate that I'm just sitting around doing nothing but I can't find the way to make my body move. My mind is screaming at me telling me to go talk to her or say anything every time I see her in the hall but my body isn't responding.

Every time I see her she looks like she's going to be sick, I'm pretty sure it's my fault and I hate knowing that I'm making her feel like that.

This has to stop.

I'll talk to you again y/n I swear. Just give me time and you won't regret it I promise.

_______________________________

The next day:

I'm going to do it. Today. I'm going to tell her how I feel and make sure that she feels the same way. I have a weird feeling about today, but if I don't do it now I don't think I ever will.

Heh. My legs are shaking. This isn't a good sign.

———————————————————————

A/n:

Hey guys! This is a super short chapter compared to what I usually write I know but there is two reasons for it! Number one... well in short I kind of have a bit of writers block right now. And number two, I've decided it would be better for me and probably you guys to for me to post shorter chapters but twice a week instead so instead of an average chapter being at 1000 words once a week, it's a chapter 500 words two times a week. Make sense? Anyways yeah you guys get the same amount of content just faster, and I don't have to put so much thought into how every chapter will be composed. So it's a win win!

590 Words

~Author-Chan