014🍋

"Well if it's so confusing I know how you can figure out it you like me"

===============================

"Oh really? What's that?"

"Kiss me"

Your face lit right up. You were hoping he'd say it, but didn't expect it. You tried to say somthing cool when you realized you were just staring.

"W-well I mean yeah that could work definitely ." You began with a stutter

"So, why don't you do it. I mean no ones around to see this anyway. And it's not like we haven't kissed before." He said in a mix of a casual tone with a flirty tone.

A moment of silence passes after you both position yourself. You both slowly lean in, every second seemingly slowing down.

You felt his warm breath hover over your lips for what felt like an eternity until finally you felt his soft lips press against yours. His kiss wasn't harsh or lust driven or anything of the sort. It was loving, and passionate.

Though it may have just been 3 seconds it felt like an eternity when it was over.

His eyes flickered between your eyes and lips as if deciding something. Suddenly he moved his hand to the small of your back, pulling you into another kiss. This one was a bit more lust driven, you could tell. Not that you minded.

He pulled you closer and licked your lower lip as if asking for entrance. You didn't know exactly what that meant but almost instinctively opened your mouth for him. As his tongue slid in you let out a soft moan.

A battle between your two tongues began, fighting for dominance. He won. You shifted your position so you were sitting in his lap with your legs hooked around him. You grind against his area and you could feel him harden underneath you. He pulled away from the kiss with a string of saliva till connecting the two of you.

"Oh I don't think you know what your doing baby girl. If you keep grinding on me like that-" he paused to get closer to your ear and whisper in a seductive tone"- you'll have to get a punishment~"

His words sent chills down your spine. Even still, you hit him right back. You shifted in his lap again and went to whisper back to him.

"Is that so? Well I guess you'll just have to- punish me then~"

He looked back at you with a grin.

"Thats my girl" he said picking you up and bringing you into your bed room and setting you on the bed.

"Hey I don't want you to-" he took a pause in his words."- I don't want you to think I'm making you do this, you say the word and I stop."

"I'm sure, Zashi. I want this."

"Dear god I love you y/n~"

"And I love you too Zashi~" you spoke softly in respond to him" but now,-"

"- I want to feel your skin on mine, baby~"

===============================

I'll leave the rest up to imagination unless you guys want em to finish this.

-Otaku Bitch

-516 words