A/n!!!!

OH MY FAWKIN lord thank you all so much!!!!!!!!

We are almost at....
7K READS??????

How in the fresh ditty damn darn hell did that happen?

I want to say a major thank you to just every single person who has read this story. You Have no idea how much this means to me.

I want you guys to know that even though I may not respond to comments often, I always read every single one of them and it makes my heart so happy seeing that all of you enjoy my story so far, I hope I can continue to do it justice in the future as I continue the plot of it all. I would have never continued this story I don't think without all of you guys making me believe in my writing skills and I thank you so much for that because I realize how much I love doing this. Even though I may not be the most consistent with my uploading, I still love to write and that will never change. And honestly all of you just... are incredible. I've been blessed with such an amazing... following? Fans? What should I call all of you guys? let me know!

I just love you all so much and I want you guys to know how appreciated you are.

Thank you all again. So much.

(My friend also said "Put my name somewhere so when you blow up ( more than you already have) they know I'm friends with the author" so this is what I'm doing. Payton G. Was my friend before this story blew up and most definitely will be after this is finished😂)

(Ellie M. Has now apparently demanded me to put her name in here so for the record she was also my friend before this story blows up😂)