016

"Well I'm glad... the feeling... is mutual."
_______________________________

His hands caressed your sides as your tongues were in a heated battle. Your hands were wrapped around him. You both slowly but surly moved your way back to the bed and he got on top of you, your mouths never leaving each other's.

Now this, this is perfect. You had thought to yourself.

..... Until you woke up a mess, on the couch on top of Hizashi where you both previously were when you first fell asleep.  Luckily he had still been sleeping so you slowly made your way off of him.

Looking at the time, you found that you had a few hours before you ever get up or any stores will open.(I can't remember the day we left off on so let's just say it's Saturday today :))

You thought that since you have nothing else to do you would just go back to bed.

With a puff as you hopped onto the bed, you laid there for about 10 minutes just staring at the ceiling. You felt so cold without hizashi next to you. So you decided to be brave and go try to bring him to sleep with you.

Wandering down your hall into the living room, you found yourself crouched down next to him doing everything you can to wake him up peacefully. Blowing air on his ear, whispering his name into his ear, Messing with his hand, but nothing seemed to be working. There seemed to be another streak of bravery through you because you bent down over his lips and gave him a small kiss. With said kiss, he seemed to wake up just as you parted from him, perfect timing for you to not get caught doing it.

"Come with me." You whispered to him taking his hand. He obliged, still in a sleepy haze from just waking up. You lead him down the hall all the way to your bed watching him jump into it as fast as possible to get back to sleep.

Getting in on the other side, he wrapped his hand around you snuggling into your neck.

Not as good as the dream... but good enough. You thought to yourself.
———————————————————————

Heyyyyy

How y'all doin?

Heh....it's uh... it's been a While huh?

Sorry bout that....and... for what I did in this chapter.

But hey it's WAYYYY better than the idea I had before this so if anything you should be happy🤷🏼‍♀️

415 words

-Otaku bitch