017

Holy shit 40k reads are you guys crazy?!??? This is insane thank you guys so much for reading my story!!

It's been a few days since Hizashi stayed at my place. Ever since then we've never really left each others side. Seriously. We've been going to school together, we've been going home together. To the grocery shop, to the movies, and we both stay at one another's house.

I've always been told that the good things in life never last.

That means I'll just have to make the most out of my time with him then.

We were both sitting next to each other on the couch when I broke the silence.

"Hey Zashi? Do you want to go out today maybe?" You said looking up at him.

"Sure Y/n. Have anywhere in mind?" He spoke.

"Well I was thinking maybe we could go get lunch, possibly go for a walk in the park and just chill together you know?"

All he did was respond with a wide smile as he got up. That was enough to tell you that he said yes. You got up as well and went to go get dressed. You both left his room to go begin the adventure.

Walking around the city for a bit, it had started raining, but you and Hizashi came across a little cafe and bookstore a few miles from UA. You both decide that it looked quiet enough and you needed to get out of the rain anyways so you went in. The mix of the smell of coffee and paper and ink a long with the warm lighting had just made it so welcoming. There weren't many people that you could see in there because of the booths but since the waiter came up to another table you assumed there were other people. One in particular you had a view of but they were wearing a hood so you couldn't tell who it was. They seemed familiar.

You couldn't be bothered with that right now though. You say on the same side of the table as hizashi, and soon enough a waiter came and took our orders. Hizashi had put his hand in my thigh and laid his head in my shoulder.

Click.

He had his hero gear on but he took of his (voice thing?? Why can't I remember the name of the huge box around his neck in his hero costume ???) so it wasn't uncomfortable for him.

A few minutes of you both just having normal conversations with the occasional flirt until your drinks arrived. Sipping on your drinks you ordered, you thought his had smelt good so you asked to try it. It looked like he was thinking for a moment then took another sip of his drink and put his hand to the back of your neck. He sat up and pulled you to him and brought you into a kiss.

Click

"Did you taste it?" He asked with an unreasonable expression. You realized what he was doing and trying to do so you responded with," I couldn't taste anything maybe try again."

A smile grew onto his face as he went back in for another kiss.

—————

WHATS UP BITCHES IM BACKKKKK

But I'm sorry for this almost shitty chapter. Luckily I have a friend who is helping me out with what to do next.

Thanks for everyone being so patient with me I really appreciate it more than you can believe!