013

You woke up in your bed to the smell of something amazing. You hadn't even noticed that you were in your bed yet had no recollection of it, because you were too set on finding that smell. Assuming it was from a neighboring dorm you went to the door in hopes of finding the smell and leftovers of it. Instead you were surprised to see a shirtless Hizashi in your kitchen making some food humming something. You had been completely caught off guard seeing as you had just woken up. I mean sure somtimes he sneaks in early to steal my food but it was usually just like fruit snacks or somthing because he refuses to use his money on them when you have an abundance of them in your pantry.(idk where this came from but I thought it was funny so I'm keeping it in)

You had just been staring at him for a while not noticing that he had actually seen you.

"Hey, how did you sleep?"

"Huh? Oh, good... I think"

"That's good to hear, oh I made some breakfast for you. I hope you don't mind."

You responded with a smile to show that it was fine.

After breakfast, you both thought it better to stay home all day and just be comfortable. Watching movies, cuddles, sneaking in little kisses, reading, naps, more cuddles, and more kisses. Basically a perfect day.whistle we were in the middle of a movie break and cuddling on the couch, he broke the comfortable silence to ask a question.

"Hey you never actually told me why Kaminari just went up and ditched you on your guy's date."

"Oh your right I guess I didn't tel you. Well would you like to know why?"

"Duh, I mean if it isn't a good enough reason then I'm going to go and beat him to a pile of sparks, so I should probably hear the whole story first."

"Well in that case- so in short, I always thought that he had something sus going on there but I never pressed about it. From what I've gathered, and from what I remember a while ago. A few months ago there was a party and some kids were playing truth or dare, it got to Denki and he had to say who his crush was, and in a panic because his crush was actually there(Jirou) he just shouted out the first name that came to mind which apparently was mine. And from there after I used him as a fake crush to get Bakugo off of my trail the boom boom boy himself went and told chargebolt to go and make his move. He did. We "got together". He left me for Jirou on the date. And that's when I put it together. If it doesn't make sense well I have no idea what to tell you but that's that."

"Wait so why did you lie about liking Kaminari in the first place?"

"Because Katsuki is smart and was starting to realize that I actually DID like you and I had to throw him off my trail otherwise I would nev-"

"Hold on. So..... you DO like me then?" He spoke with a sly grin on his face.

Well shit.

"Well- maybeeeeee I mean I don't know how I feel it's just all confusing and stuff-" you spoke beginning to get flustered.

"Well if it's so confusing I know a way to can find out if you like me or not."

===============================

To be continued

(Sorry for the wait)