Chapter 9: Coming Out

The two decided that meeting up after school would be the most ideal option. Seeing as they still had classes left. Jimin was nervous. He had no idea what to expect or how a normal conversation with Jungkook would go. All he wanted was to talk to the raven and become closer. He wanted to give Jungkook a chance but the other had to work for it.

Jimin walked out of his last class with shaky breaths and a panicked expression because of his nervousness. Soon his entire body was being moved and almost pushed to the ground making his eyes widen drastically.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung yelled while wrapping his body around the blonde.

"Tae." Jimin groaned and scrunched his face in irritation. He was already scared and the sudden impact shook him up even more.

"Why do you look constipated?" He asked and laughed along with it.

"Shut up." Jimin slapped his arm slightly and tried his best not to giggle at his friends stupid joke.

"No but seriously what's up?" The other asked, this time in a more serious tone. Tae wasn't the best listener and in moments like these the blonde realized that.

"Well..... I'm hanging out with someone today." He said shyly while continuing to walk to his locker.

"Oh! Like at date!" The other exclaimed and Jimin was shocked once again.

"Keep your voice down!" He scolded and Tae earned his second slap is the day.

"Sorry sorry. So a date?" He asked again this time much more quiet.

"Mm. I wouldn't say a date. More like just you know..... two friends- well no. Like two people.... getting to know eachother." Jimin babbled and rambled trying to think of the proper words to say.

"Okay! Do I know her?" He asked and Jimins blushed furiously. He hadn't realized that up until a couple days ago he believed he was straight and so did everyone else.

"Well. No."

"So she's ugly." He deadpanned in all seriousness and Jimin would have loved to just hit his head against the wall and die.

"No." Jimin took his bottom lip in between his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut. Groaning and whining about the situation silently in his head.

"Hesreallycute." Jimin suddenly blurted out.

"Nope. Try again. I didn't get any of that." Tae chuckled but Jimin wasn't laughing. He was terrified. Sure there wouldn't be a problem with telling his best friend. He knew Tae wouldn't care but he was still afraid.

"He..... is really cute." Jimins gaze darted to the ground not wanting to see Taes reaction after the words he just said.

"Yay! When can I meet him!?" Tae exclaimed happily and Jimin didn't know why but he began to cry. He was breaking down in the middle of the hallway. Tae immediately wrapped his arms around the smaller.

"Thank you for not... you know." Jimin whimpered.

"Min." He sighed and pulled away to look the blond in the eyes.

"Min. I love you no matter what. If you're gay, bi, pan, or whatever it is you identify as I'm fine with it. You're my best friend never doubt my love for you." Tae proclaimed and gave Jimin a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you so much Tae really." Jimin sighed a big breath of relief. He felt like a weight was lifted off of his chest. He carefully put his belongings back in his locker and the panic started to build up again. He still had to meet Jungkook. The blonde pulled out his phone quickly to find that he had a text.

Jungkook: Meet me outside the office entrance :)

Jimin: okay.

He knew it sounded mean but he could find it in himself to go along with Jungkook. Not until he knew he was really trying to change. He didn't want to be hurt anymore. Tae went a different route and split up causing Jimin to walk by himself towards his and Jungkooks meeting spot.

"Jimin!" Jungkook beamed when he saw the beautiful blonde boy walking up to him. He could tell Jimin was nervous or maybe even cautious but he was excited none the less.

__________________________

please vote and comment💕