Chapter 19: How could you?

(an: pov changes quite a bit in this one sorry)

Jimin POV •༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"Yoongi!" I shouted with tears pouring out of my eyes. I heard hurried footsteps before the door flung open.

"Jimin! You okay?" Yoongi and Tae both ran over to me looking for an injury. I shook my head still sobbing and showed them my phone. I watched as they read, responding with gasps and oh my gods. They were just as baffled as I was. What just happened?

Third POV •༄*ೃ⋅°✧
(earlier)

Jungkook heard Jimins entire rant about being his boyfriend and was determined to make it happen. When Jimin went downstairs the younger decided to make his exit so he could come back with a nice surprise for Jimin.

"Bam! Come pick me up now! It's a 339!" Jungkook whisper yelled into the phone and the other groaned. (A 339- pick me up from this crazy bitches house.) Now Jungkook knew BamBam wouldn't come if he said he was get something special for his to be boyfriend so he just used that excuse.

"Fine I'll be there in a minute." Jungkook took that as his cue to leave slipping right past Yoongi and Tae who waved goodbye. He smiled and waited outside for his friend to arrive.

"Get in loser." They laughed and Jungkook greeted BamBam and his other bestfriend Jackson.

"So crazy bitch huh?" Jungkooks eyes went wild. What should he say?

"Um something like that.... just a lot to handle I guess." The raven said making up some random yet true comment about the blonde.

BamBam drove to the store after Jungkook said he needed to pick up something. They parked at Walmart and Jackson and BamBam stayed in the car.

"I'll be right back." He announced and the other two nodded while playing on their phones. Only a minute or two passed before the two started hearing a buzzing noise. They looked at eachother confused because it was neither of their phones.

"Oh it's Kooks." Jackson pointed to the phone left in the youngers seat.

"Who is it?" Jackson asked and Bam picked up the phone to see. They unlocked it and started looking at the messages realizing it was the person that's house they just left.

"Don't know... name says jimin. Like Park Jimin maybe? Or that fucking weird one you know like...." Bambam stopped talking as he tried to think of the other Jimins name.

"The girl? Choi Jimin?" Jackson cuts in making the other nod.

"We should help him out." The two looked at eachother before texting back and helping their by getting rid the 'crazy bitch.'

"There." They said simultaneously and gave each other a high five. They then just sat and waited for Jungkook to come back.

"Sorry guys!" Jungkook rushed back into the car with three bags full of something.

"Don't worry Kook we got you." Jackson pat the younger shoulder as they left the store. The entire ride Jungkook was expecting a text from Jimin or something but nothing came. It honestly made him upset that Jimin just didn't care that he left.