Start Alt Ending : Chapter 16

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the alt ending option!

If you're not new here
I recommend you read the first 15 chapters again!

If you are new
welcome and enjoy the alt ending option :)

Please help me out by commenting and voting!! It really helps me with motivation to write!

Also if anyone has ideas or anything you guys were interested in seeing lmk and i'll see how it fits into my plot ! 🥰

Happy reading!! <3
Lots of love , Amaya💜

*ೃ⋅°✧

Third POV ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"You can take that..." The blonde sniffled and wiped his tears aggressively. He wasn't going to fall for this again.

"Jimin-" The raven tried when Jimin stood up from the couch with a red, tear stained face.

"And shove it up your ass Jungkook." He spat before walking away urgently leaving the raven baffled.

Jimin stormed off and up the stairs as Jungkook sat frozen in his spot. He was so unsure of what to do. Maybe Jimin needed a breather and he should go. Seeing that is the easier option then chasing after the blonde for the millionth time.

"Jimin... uh call me when you're ready to talk." Jungkook grabbed his coat and all his belongings before hesitantly walking towards the door. He reached for the knob before he heard footsteps coming from the stairs again.

"Please don't leave Jungkook." Jimins face was covered with tears.

"What do you want from me Jimin? I tell you I want to be with you and you run away but then I try to leave and you stop me. What sense does that make Park?" Jungkook finally snapped. He's had enough with Jimins little game of push and pull.

"I want you to be loyal. I want you to prove to me that you won't break my heart. I want a stable, healthy relationship. I can't handle all this stress and drama right now Jungkook." Jimin whimpered squeezing his hands tightly. All he wanted was the reassurance that Jungkook wanted him just as much as he wanted Jungkook. And just words couldn't prove that.

"And I'm trying to give you that but you won't even let me talk. You keep running away from everything and then expect problems to just fix themselves."  The raven argued firmly as he took a step closer.

"I do not." The blonde coincidentally turned and started to walk away in this moment. Jungkook was really pissed off. This is exactly what he's talking about.

"Then where are you going?!" He shouted making Jimin turn around harshly and glare.

"Why are you yelling at me?! You're the one who fucked up stop trying to make me seem like the bad guy!" The small blonde spat back as they inched closer and closer.

"No one was trying to do that! And I'm only yelling because that seems to be the only time you actually listen to what I have to say!" The two were standing face to face, breathing heavily, and heartbeats accelerated. They didn't say anything for a good two or three minutes. They stood and stared into each others eyes as their foreheads touched.