Chapter 21: Annoying

Jimin POV •༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"What are you two even talking about?" Jungkook comes through the the living room arch with a bag full of food and Yoongi laughing behind him.

"Fuck." I sighed.

"We were talking about who would-" I immediately put my hand over his mouth and laughed nervously as the other two laughed along with me.

"Jimin." Jungkook walked up to me removing my hand from taes mouth and grabbing my wrist. He pulled me towards his body and attached his hands to my waist. My cheeks were red and flushed being as though he was doing said things right in front of Yoongi and Tae. I basically stopped breathing when our eyes locked and pushed me against the wall. My hands flying to his chest.

"Babe. I promise you'll never have to top." He said lowly and I bit my lip at how enticing his looked. I'd kiss him right then if there weren't two other people watching.

"K-Kookie-" I whined and he smiled releasing me from the tight grip he had on my sides. It was only was he took a step back that I finally took a breath. My gaze quickly shifted to the ground too embarrassed to face our friends.

"Hey give us a second?" He asked sweetly the two and Yoongi quickly grabbed the keys, some food and dragged Tae out of the house. Now I'm terrified. Why did he just ask them to leave? My questions were answered as soon as Tae shut the front door and his lips were attached to mine.

His curious tongue exploring each and every crevice of my mouth causing tiny moans to fall out. I grabbed the back of his neck to deepen the kiss along with pulling at his hair.

"J-Jungkook~" I whined when his hands started roaming further down my body.

"Do you want to wait?" He whispered in my ear. His deep tone sending chills down my spine and creating goosebumps on my pale skin. I hesitantly nodded even though taking things slow was never my preference, I want this to work. I want me and Jungkook to work.

"Can I still have kisses?" He cooed with a pouty expression and his big doe eyes . How is this the same Jeon Jungkook?

"Mhm." I hummed still turned on from the way we were kissing earlier. But when his lips met mine again it wasn't the same. The lust wasn't there. It was replace with feelings and meaning. The way his lips moved against mine slow, gentle and filled with passion.

"Jimin I really really like you." He said making my my lips meet ear to ear.

"I really really like you too Kookie." He pecked my lips one last time before pulling away.

"You hungry?" He asked walking towards the food him and Yoongi had brought.

"A little." I almost whispered to entranced by him and the way he walked. Everything he did seemed to interest me. I feel like I could just watch him breathe and be satisfied. That sounded a little creepy but I promise it's not. I just- admire him so much.

"That actually reminds me..." He trailed off and brought the bag back at he sat down next to me on the couch. I hummed leading him to continue.

"Well I was just wondering ... where are your parents?" That was a good question and I thought this would come up sooner or later.

"On a business trip." He gave me and oh and a weak head nod. I could tell he wanted to know more but I hate talking about them.

"How long have they been away?" He asked another question and I can't talk about this without wanting to stab him.

"Jungkook I really don't want to talk about this." I admitted more coldly than I intended and he immediately shut up. Awkward. The tension in the room was so awkward.

"Look I'm sorry I-" I sighed and started but he shook his head.

"Don't be I get it. Sensitive topic." He claimed and brushed it off but I could tell that it affected him.

"I didn't mean to upset you Kookie I promise. Its that I- I just hate my parents." I stuttered and he purses his lips and gave me another half ass nod.

"Noted." He stuffed a fry in his mouth and went to grab another. I caught his wrist and brought it to my mouth to place some pecks on palm.

"Don't be mad. Please." I whined and his features softened with a long sigh.

"Okay...fine." His smile soon returned as I started peppering his entire hand in small pecks.

"You're too cute to be mad at." He cooed and pinched my cheek making me slap his hand away.

•༄*ೃ⋅°✧

Jungkook POV •༄*ೃ⋅°✧

Winter break was finally coming to an end and that meant that me and Jimin wouldn't be able to spend every second together.

Ever since we started dating a week ago we've been inseparable. I'm not complaining but sometimes he's a bit overwhelming and clingy. And I'm not saying I don't love it but it's nice to take some time to yourself.

"Why do we have school tomorrow?" He whined as he clung to my body.

"Because winter break is over." I explained and cupped his face leaving a single peck at which he whined at.

"What?" I groaned.

"Gimme another." His pouty lips jutted out as he fluttered his eyes. With a heavy sigh I kissed him and this fucker pushed me away.

"Hey!" I whined now annoyed because I did what he asked me to.

"Don't make it seem like it's a fucking chore." He let me go and crossed his arms over his chest clearly offended.

"Aw Minnie no I'm sorry."

"Whatever." He stood up and I grabbed his hand pulling him back down.

"Not whatever, sit your ass down and talk to me." I spat and glared at him. He sighed before pulling away and pausing for a second.

"Am I doing too much? Are you already tired of me?" His lip started to quiver as his eyes teared up.

"Babe stop that. I really like you it's just that sometimes you can be a bit...." I trailed off think about my next words very carefully because he's so sensitive and I really don't like hurting his feelings.

"Annoying." He cut in.

"No baby-" I tried to gain control of the situation again but he cut me off again.

"Clingy." He frowned and I placed my hand gently on his.

"No...well yeah but." I groaned as he pulled his hand away.

"Whatever." He went to stand and I grabbed his wrist to pull him back down again.

"Jimin stop running away." I frowned because this is just getting no where.

___________________________________

Please vote and comment 🥰