Chapter 26: Taking Care

(an: oof a lot of fluff...  dw you know i'm not good at that so it won't last.)

Jungkook POV*ೃ⋅°

"Okay..." He sighed and started to close his eyes. I figured he must be exhausted so I just let him fall asleep on me. I only let him sleep for about 2 hours before deciding to wake him up though.

Now when I say he did the grossest, cutest thing in the world. I glanced down at him because I felt this wetness on my chest. When I looked I saw a little puddle by his mouth. He was drooling on me. I kind of chuckled at it because maybe it was gross but at the same time he just looked so damn cute.

"Babe." I whispered and he stirred a little.

"Baby." I called his name a little louder causing his eyes to flutter open softly.

"Kookie.." He lifted his head and rubbed his eyes with his tiny hands. I just watched him patiently as he started waking up.

"Hi love... I didn't want you to go to sleep without eating." I told him and he nodded understanding. It only took him about another second to realize the position we were in and he blushed. Like really hard.

"Don't get embarrassed now." I chuckled causing him to bounce up and down on my chest.

"Oh my god! Jungkook!" He quickly jumped off of me and sat on his side of the bed not facing my direction. Now that was confusing because now he looks so distraught. I sat up to reach over and grab his shoulder.

"What's the matter?" I pouted because he was still refusing to make eye contact me.

"I- I was just so upset...." He started shaking his head as his frowned deepened.

"I'm so sorry that I was trying to- oh god.." Then I finally realized what he was talking about. He was referring to earlier when we almost... you know.

"Jimin stop that. It was a joined effort." I chuckled wrapping my arms around him. I peaked my head over his shoulder to see him about to cry again.

"You clearly didn't want it Jungkook.. I'm so sorry... I didn't mean-" He started rambling.

"Jimin I'm gonna get mad at you if you don't stop. I want to trust me I do. But I can't do anything with you when you're like this. Especially not our first time." I explained and his face blushed a deeper red hearing the words.

"Thank you." He turned around in my arms and held me just as tight.

"Don't thank me. Let's go get you something to eat. You're probably starving." I pecked his nose making a cute little giggle come out.

*ೃ⋅°

Jimin POV*ೃ⋅°

"You're such a good cook." I bit my lip as Jungkook was making our dinner. He already looked so hot just laying in bed without a shirt, but damn him in an apron....that's enough to make any man gay. (an: everytime i re-read this i read it as cock instead of cook)

"You mean a good-looking cook." He winked over at me and I blushed. I guess I wasn't as discreet in hiding my wondering eyes but I can't help it. From his toned collarbones down to his defined v-line the man was just fucking sexy. Excuse my french.

I felt the blush spread on to my cheek from the embarrassment but I don't even have to be embarrassed anymore. I can look at him all I want. He's mine.

"Yes that's exactly what I meant." I giddily snuck over to where was standing in front of the counter. I slid my arms around his waist and hugged his exposed back.

"What's this?" He chuckled as he continued carefully slicing the cucumber. I took this time to inhale every last bit of him. As weird as it sounds Jungkook just always smells so good.

"Back hug." I answered standing on my tippy toes to get a good smell of his hair.

"Are you sniffing me?" He giggled and here my blush goes again. I felt my entire face go completely red.

"I a-am. You smell g-good. It calms me." He just nodded his head and continued doing what he was doing.

It didn't take long for him to finish the food. He made us a Jjajangmyeon which he said he learned from his brother. Someone who I'm so excited to meet. Jungkook has told me so much about him and he sounds like such a good person.

Jungkook prepared my plate despite my begging for him to let me help. We sat at the table together and just enjoyed to food. With every bite that I took it practically melted in my mouth. It was so good.

"Jungkook you're amazing." He smiled and looked up from his plate.

"You are making love to those noddles." He pointed out and laughed as I joined him.

"It's not my fault that they are so good!" I rolled my eyes. We only ate a little more before cleaning up our mess and heading right back to bed. School is gonna suck tomorrow.

*ೃ⋅°

"Jungkookie wake up we're gonna be late." I whined as I shook him harshly. It was the fifth time I've tried waking him up. Why is he such a deep sleeper?

"Jeon Jungkook I'll break up with you if you don't wake up!" I yelled and to my surprise he instantly popped right up.

"You jerk." I shoved him making him laugh and pull me down with him when he fell back on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pecked my cheeks.

"Baby I love you." He smiled and kissed my nose. We don't have time for being cute right now. As much as I want to.

"Koo we have to go." I whined and tried moving but he only gripped me tighter.

"Baby I love you~" He sang while giving my nose another peck.

"I love you too now move you dork." I finally slipped a hand out and pushed his face away. He laughed and let go before walking over towards his wardrobe.

"Here babe wear this." He passed me a giant hoodie and some sweatpants that I knew were not going to fit at all. Nor would they compliment my curves. I normally dressed in tighter more put together clothes.

"But its gonna be so loose." I whined again and he just rolled his eyes.

"Good than the guys will stop talking about your ass." He deadpanned taking out clothes for himself.

"They do?" I asked in disbelief. I mean yes I have a great butt, but I didn't think it was good enough to talk about among friends.

"Everyone does." He said bored and seemed a bit annoyed by it.

"Oh." Jungkook suddenly started undressing making me whip my head in the other direction.

"Jimin you can't be serious. How does me pantsless bother you but me literally on top of you doesn't?" He laughed and I guess he had a point. I started to undress too and out on the clothes he provided me. As I figured the clothes were so baggy. I rolled the sweatpants up until they weren't on the ground. And the hoodie was a lost cause.

"Come on I have an extra toothbrush and stuff you can use to wash your face." He motioned for me to follow him to the bathroom which I did. After we got all ready he sighed and opened his door.

"What?" I asked curious about his sudden change of mood.

"My brothers awake." He groaned and grabbed my hand before dragging me towards the kitchen.

___________________________________

Please vote and comment 🥺

•1274 words today•

Until next time....💕