Chapter 33: Protection

(an: this chapter got SO LONG... like over 3300 words......so it's just 🔞-ish till next time lol)

Third POV*ೃ⋅°

"Tae what?" Jimin looked at the taller like he had four heads and a tail.

"I already told you." The younger sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I did hear what you said but like what?" Jimin repeated giving the same type of shocked looked from before. He honesty couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I don't get what's so crazy about it?" Tae laughed turning towards the blinde as the walked towards the lunch line.

"Having sex in public! That's not crazy to you?" Jimin whisper yelled grabbing an uncrustable and  a water.

"No Jimin." Tae laughed and paused as he grabbed his normal pizza.

"It's actually really fun. You guys should try it." He claimed giving Jimin a knowing look. The blonde definitely wasn't prepared for that as he stumbled over his words after.

"Oh- um we've only- um.. I don't think.." He stuttered and mumbled lost for what to say.

"Jesus Min breathe." The taller chuckled as how nervous and blush Jimin got after just a few words.

"I don't know why you get so worked up about these things. It's really nothung to be embarrassed about." Jimins face blushed immensely as he looked down.

"For me it is. I'm so inexperienced." He said hushed trying to hide his very apparent embarrassment.

"Hey you'll get there. Jungkook will teach you exactly what he likes and he'll find out what you like." The taller gave Jimin a pat on the back along with one of his million dollar boxy smiles. He soon pouted thought when he could see the worry and doubt in the olders eyes.

"And if you think you won't be enough for him, stop. Stop worrying so much Min. He loves you." He reassured the blonde. Jimin didn't know how Tae knew exactly what he was thinking but he was glad for the kind words.

"I know. I'm not worried. I just want to be good for him. He deserves someone good enough so I'm determined to be just that." Jimins tone was filled with determination and adamance.

"I like the sound of that." Tae chucked as they paid and walked towards their normal lunch table.

*ೃ⋅°

"Hey babe." Yoongi placed a hand on Taes middle back as he sat and kissed his cheek.

"Hey snuggle bun." Tae giggled and blushed at his on words.

"Ew." Jimin scrunched his nose up as he cringed at the awful name. He's so glad Jungkooks not like that. He'd probably puke.

"Don't be jealous." Yoongi laughed wrapping an arm around Taehyungs waist. The blonde didn't fail to notice just how touchy the two were. He missed his boyfriend already.

"Oh trust me I'm not." He spat and took a sip of his water beginning to grow nervous. Usually Jungkook is at lunch by now but he hasn't shown up yet. Jimin wanted to just be patient and not bothersome so he decided not to text the raven yet.

"What does Kook call you?" Yoongi asked never taking his eyes off of Taehyung and the way he smiled.

"Jimin? Babe, Baby, I don't know normal stuff." Jimin blushed thinking about his boyfriend again.

"Boring. Spice it up a bit." Tae scoffed rolling his eyes.

"No you guys are just gross." Jimin used a finger to point to his tongue and fake gag.