Chapter 30: Jealous

(an: drama drama drama)

Third POV*ೃ⋅°

"I'll take care of you first then we can cuddle." Jungkook told him as he lifted the smaller and carried him to the bathroom.

"Kookie..." Jimin whined when his butt came in contact with the cold surface of the bathroom counter.

"Hold on I need to run the water." The raven said gently before walking over to the tub and starting some warm water. When he looked back at Jimin the smaller boy had already fell asleeep leaned against the wall.

The raven chuckled at how cute he looked as he woke him back up and bathed him. They cleaned themselves up and laid right back in bed. Way too tired to eat the food Jimin had brought.

"Kookie." Jimin whimpered snuggling up into his boyfriend chest. Jungkook held his waist firmly and hummed.

"I don't want to go to school." He whined but the younger shook his head.

"We have to. We can't miss just because you don't want to go." Jungkook giggled. The blonde grunted and huffed subconsciously rolling his eyes.

"Why not?! I'm gonna be so sore!" He exclaimed coming to the realization that he just had sex. Anal sex at that.

"Kook.... that's really gonna hurt tomorrow." He sighed and stuffed his head now into the crook of Jungkooks chest.

"Do you regret it? Because you kinda sound like you do." The raven pouted hoping Jimin wouldn't say he regretted it. That would crush his entire world.

"Of course not! I'm so happy.... I just don't wanna limp like crazy tomorrow." Jimin pulled away pouted back.

"Okay.... I think you should try and if it's too much you can just call your mom. I'm like 100% sure she'd pick you up." The raven advised as they drifted off to sleep again.

"I love you." Jimin admitted softly.

"I love you too." Jungkook quickly pecked the blondes lips before pulling him closer.

*ೃ⋅°

"Okay class, Today we are starting a new assignment. We will be teaming up with Mr. Lous class." Jungkooks immediate reaction was to smile. His boyfriend was in Mr. Lous class.

"Alright settle please." Mr Jung said calming the talkative students down.

"There will be teams of three and they will be picked at random." The entire class groaned upset that they wouldn't be picking their own partners. Jungkook still had some hope that he'd get Jimin. But as his luck would have it that was not the case. He ended up paired with Lisa and Jennie. His two stalkers he really hates from like the 7th grade.

The raven silently cursed to himself when he heard Jimin had gotten paired with BamBam and Jackson. He already knew that that was a recipe for disaster.

"Now you may go find your partners and start your projects. We will be working in the cafeteria since it's such a big group." Mr. Jung announced before dismissing everyone.