Chapter 44: Just a kiss?🔞

(an: let's get it)

Third POV ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

1 year later.......

"No Tae." Jimin rolled his eyes putting a pair of pants on. Tae and him had a sleepover last night because Jimin was home for the weekend.

"Oh come on! You could bring Jungkook!" Tae pouted starting to believe that trying to convince Jimin is impossible.

"No Tae." The older said again.

"You guys are still talking right?" Tae asked genuinely curiously. Ever since everyone went off to college he hasn't heard Jimin talk about the younger too much.

"Yeah we text a bunch... haven't seen him in like three months though." The blonde trailed off trying to hide the fact that he was still upset about it.

"Really?" The younger asked shocked. They weren't able to be separated for more than a couple hours without speaking in person and now it was a so different.

"Yeah... he's just been really busy with school and so have I." Jimin explained and Tae nodded.

"So you're coming to my party." The younger tried again.

"No Tae." Jimin deadpanned. He wasn't really the party type in college. Jimin knew he couldn't handle the alcohol so he just chose to stay away from it. Only partying like once a month after his homework and assignments are all done.

"Jimin you're only home on some weekends! This is our weekend and you're not coming to my party?" Tae frowned earning a glare from his best friend.

"Ughhhh... fine." Jimin huffed dissatisfied with the fact that he had to get ready now.

"Invite him?" The younger asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. Jimin immediately knew who the other was talking about.

"No Tae he's probably busy..." He said softly with a sad smile.

"Ask him at least?" The younger pouted seeing Jimjn upset.

"No."

"Fine." Tae dismissed him and knew what had to be done.

*ೃ⋅°✧

"You have to come to my party!" Tae yelled shaking Jungkook.

"Why?" The youngers eyes widened as he pried Taehyungs hand off him.

"Because Jimin is home for the weekend and agreed to come!" The excited boy said jumping up and down.

"What time?" The younger didn't want to show the excitement he was hiding. He was so happy he'd be able to see Jimin again after so long.

"Just like that?" He asked surprised.

"Just like that." The younger told him.

"Damn..."

"It's been rough." Jungkook sighed sitting at one of the tables of the cafe.

"Trust me he's no better." Tae retorted letting Jungkook know Jimin was still missing him. That made him smile.

"Kinda good to hear." The younger chuckled.

"Is it? I really hate that my bestie is single yet not... so he won't dance with anyone while Yoongi and I dance, and he won't talk to anyone while we're at the bars... he just sits by himself and pretends to be content." Tae frowned thinking about how lonely Jimin must be.