Chapter 29: First time🔞

(an: y'all this is over 2300 words of smut. i'm sorry if it's bad just enjoy ig.)

Jungkook POV*ೃ⋅°

"Here goes nothing." Jimin sat in front of the camera only showing from the chest up and pressed the 'start live' button. Like that there were already hundreds of people joining and commenting. Jungkook stood to the side waiting to be introduced.

"Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been as active as usual...." He trailed off his eyes making eye contact with his boyfriends. He was trying to get his words out but he was already achingly hard.

"Um- the reason is I have a boyfriend now." He said gulping. The blonde looked at the comments just to make sure they all could hear and see him fine.

- COMMENTS -

masterpiecepapa: hey baby

daddy2000: a boyfriend?

imasterB8: idgaf about your boyfriend come to my place

yourmaster: i'd wreck you slut

dom_derk: be my bitch

youaremine: is he joining?

yourowner67: show us your ass !!

daddydom: keep going baby

___

"A-Anyways... like I was saying. My boyfriend has been well... distracting me lately. So I thought I'd let him join in on the fun." Jimin started nervously but he finally gained his confidence back. Jungkook smirked seeing Jimin shift in his spot. He could tell the smaller was uncomfortable and he was proud that he made the troublesome tent in the boys pants. Jimin gestured for Jungkook to come in frame and the younger walked and sat down next to him. Already having the dominating aura Jimin was so turned on by.

"This is Bunny my boyfriend." Jungkook only chuckled at the cute name. They didn't discuss it but he was fine with whatever Jimin wanted.

"I think we should get started then." The smaller said before placing a gentle hand on Jungkooks thigh. It was like something switched for the younger. His once cute, innocent personality turned very intimidating. He wrapped a hand around Jimins wrist pulling him in for a kiss. It was heated and passionate. Their hands coming in contact with any skin they could find. Jimin being already undressed revealed his ass to the camera as he straddled the younger lap.

"Mmm~" The blonde moaned when his dick felt the friction from Jungkooks clothed one. The raven pulled away and began pressing kisses all over Jimins body.

"Don't move." Jungkook sat the smaller boy on the bed and walked over to the bag. He pulled out a blindfold and some toys before walking back. Jimin sat patiently and waited. He was startled when his vision was suddenly being block but realized it must have only been the blindfold.

"Baby what's your safe word." The raven dipped his head down to whisper into Jimins ear. The blonde shook at the chill it sent down his spine before answering.

"Done." He tried to think of something that wasn't that random and would make sense if they had to use it and turn the camera off.