Chapter 41: Please Me

*ೃ⋅°✧

Jimin POV ༄*ೃ⋅°✧
(an: this chapter hits different idk. enjoy tho.)

"You what?" My face drained of color at the disappointed look Jin Hyung was giving me. I knew he'd be upset but I didn't know he'd be this mad at me.

"I said some awful things Jin Hyung please let me go see him." I begged and pleaded and he rolled his eyes.

"You're lucky I don't really have a say in all this Jimin-ah. I don't like how you treat him and you don't deserve him at all." That hurt. That one really hurt because it's the truth. I don't deserve Jungkook or the love he shows me every single day.

"I know Hyung. I know I don't." I sighed.

"Don't talk to him like that. Jimins not-" Tae tried to chime in but I quickly cut him off because everything that was being said was very much true.

"No Tae. This time he's right. I've been nothing but selfish and arrogant... like always." I admitted.

"Go Jimin before I change my mind." Jin Hyung took one more look at me before turning and walking away.

"Tae stay here please." I asked and he protested like I figured he would.

"But-" I gave him a look and he sighed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine." He huffed and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." I practically sprinted up the stairs eager to go see Jungkook.

*ೃ⋅°✧

Jungkook POV ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"J-Jungkook?" I was shocked to hear the voice of my sweet boyfriend when someone entered my room. I instantly popped out of my bed and to my feet.

"Jimin?" I questioned confused on why he was here. Not that I'm complaining because I genuinely thought he was breaking up with me.

"I'm sorry." He apologized and now I'm very confused.

"You're sorry? For what? Baby I promise I have no idea-" I was going to explain myself while he was calm and listening.

"You don't have to explain." He cut me off and now his eyes are starting to gloss over.

"No Jimin just listen please." I pleaded and he shook his head.

"Jungkook-ah you're not listening. You don't have to explain because I know how they got there." My panic suddenly stopped at his words. He knew how they got there? How?

"You do?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

"Mhm." His gaze drifted away from mine as he stared at the floor.

"Okay..." I prompted for him to continue.

"I-Well last night... we got drunk. Like really drunk... and I had um- my cousin bring me a p-pair of lilac laced underwear. I f-forgot." My jaw was basically on the ground.

"So... it was you? You put them there?" I asked to clarify.

"Mhm." He hummed.

"And then you blamed me?" I saw his eyes getting wider as he nodded again.

"Mhm."

"And almost broke up with me for that?" My anger couldn't help but start because he completely blamed me for something that I didn't have anything to do with.