Chapter 18: What just happened?

Jimin POV •༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"You want me to-" He started and I was so embarrassed but it was so addictive. The pleasure that came from that simple touch was so satisfying.

"Please I'm so sore from my last... session and it felt really really good." I said shyly and his eyes were widen and features were shocked.

"Okay.." He trailed off and my body instantly melted into his when he agreed. The sensation of his big warm hands on my sore ass felt amazing. His hands were strong and he knew exactly were to grab to make me crazy.

"Mhm..." I tried to suppress my moan but it just felt so good. I lifted my head slightly to allow my lips to hover over his neck. Leaving little kitten licks before sucking on a spot that was most sensitive.

"Kookie it feels so nice." Jungkook hummed in response and started squeezing harder and moving his hands more making my moans louder.

"Ah~" I whined while licking at his earlobe. I heard a small gasp when I took the sensitive skin in between my teeth nibbling softly.

"J-Jimin... I'm- I'm gonna get hard if we don't stop." He groaned with heavier breaths and maybe I don't want to stop.

"So am I." I whispered in his ear and his hands stopped. But my body didn't. I kept moving my hips on top of him and he groaned.

"Jimin- I-ah~" He moaned and moved his hands to stop my hips.

"Is this what you want?" He asked and the answer is I do. I really do but I know I shouldn't. I know we shouldn't so I can wait. Having sex right now won't do our real relationship any good. And would make me seem like a hypocrite.

"N-no... we should probably stop." Yes I would love to do this with him but we aren't even together yet. We need to take a step back.

"I'm s-sorry." I climbed off of him and put my head in my hands. I was so caught up in my temptations that I just kissed him without thinking. Dumb.

"Hey stop regretting. I'm gonna get offended." He dramaticalaly held his chest with his hand as he pouted.

"I don't regret doing it. I regret doing it right now. I'm sorry." I apologized again because I feel dirty. Like it was just some type of quick make out with no meaning. That was exactly what I didn't want to happen.

"Stop saying sorry. It was fun." He smiled and I frowned deeply. Fun isn't the word I want him to use when describing kissing me.

"Fun?" I pursed my lips together taking the slightest bit of offense towards the comment.

"I mean that I really liked it and I wouldn't mind if you kissed me again." He clarified and I still wasn't pleased.

I don't know what I'm expecting but it's absolutely none of his responses. I think I've set him up to impossible standards. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm pretty sure I do that a lot. I expect him to be something impossible.

"Am I difficult?" I randomly asked surprising him.  He tilted his head cutely probably confused on where that came from.

"What do you mean?" He sat up to face me with one leg on the couch and one on the floor.

"Well do I like- I don't know make it hard to make me happy?" I played with my fingers while he sat silently for a second.