Chaper 6: Concerned

Third POV

Finally school was over and everyone was heading home. Jimin was walking home today because he didn't want to take the bus. The kids on his bus annoyed him till no end and he just wasn't in the mood. He was super stressed now. Jimin got assigned 2 essays, 3 packets of math homework and 2 new lab reports.

Not to mention he has 3 tests on Tuesday. He was happy that it was the weekend and he'd have time to complete his work but boy was he stressed. Especially since he has no clue what's going on with his former enemy. And on top of it all Jimin hasn't heard from his parents in a week. He wasn't worried, just upset that they didn't even think to check on him.

When Jimin got home he threw his stuff on the floor and plopped on the couch. He sighed a breath of exhaustion.

Jimin POV

I'm so freaking tired. All I can think about is sleep. Shit! I just remembered I have a call tonight. I get a call every Friday from one of my regular clients but today I forgot. I quickly get up and get dressed into my usual outfit. I even put on a little makeup to cover my dark eye bags. I made myself comfortable in my bed and waited for the call. But he never called. I got slightly annoyed because I got all ready and he never even called. Next thing I know I got a message.

New message from (Client 7) MasterSengo....

MasterSengo: Hey doll no call today. Sorry I'm Busy.

After reading the text I close my phone and throw it back on the bed. I sighed in disappointment because I was prepared to do a call. But I was also happy because I was so tired. All I wanna do now is sleep. But just when I thought it was over, when I thought I could finally close my eyes. I get a call.

Incoming call from Jjk901....

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Thank god I didn't change yet. Ahh! Jeon fucking Jungkook! I'm honestly not sure whether to be happy or upset. On one hand I really want to sleep but on the other I did just kiss this guy twice today. We made out in the bathroom hours ago. I heavily sighed and then answer the call. After answering the screen loaded and Jungkook showed up.

"Hey baby." He said in a seductive tone while looking at me with those dark lustful eyes.

"Hey sorry I'm not really available to call right now. Another time?" I ask trying not to sound rude but I'm tired and he is Jungkook. Technically were supposed to still hate each other.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I just looked at the screen and chucked a bit. Like he cares.

"Yeah fine." His eyes widen a bit at my stern tone.

"Hey, actually are you okay? Did something happen?" He looked genuinely worried. Thats what confused me even more.

I just kept staring at the screen in disbelief. Jungkook has never cared about me. He's never once asked how I was. Never once was concerned about me so why now? Right. He doesn't know it's me.

"Sorry babe I'm okay, just really tired." I replied sweetly.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to disturb you. I just.... missed you." He shyly said putting his head down. Why does he get like that? All shy. I don't understand sometimes he's rude and unbearable, but then sometime he's sweet and cute. Ahhh! Jungkook what are you doing to me?!

"Huh!" He gasped.

"Sorry what?" I said snapping back into reality.

"You said my name. How'd you know it?" He asked. SHIT! I said it out loud! Fuck!

"Um... l-look I'm so sorry, but u-um I'm very tired and I r-really have to go." I said quickly.

"But-" He tried but I ended the call.

Damn it! I'm so fucking dumb!

Incoming call from Jjk901....
Declined

Jungkook POV

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. I had the biggest smile on my face. Ha take that Park. I wanted to tease him more and call again but he declined me. Whatever. I'm kinda mad about it but before that even happened. I was a little concerned for him. I genuinely wanted to know if he was okay which is weird. Why do I actually care? It's not like I like him. Right? No! Jeon Jungkook this is nonsense he is your enemy...... that you just so happen to kiss sometimes.

Babyji: Stop calling me please our sessions will have to be discontinued sorry.

___________________________