Chapter 47: Sunset Changes

(an: thank you so much for 70k!! 🥺 imma try to end this at 50 chapters! and fyi this chapter is sooooo fluffy 😭)

Third POV ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

The next week the two spent plenty of time just talking and really getting to know each other again. They haven't had a proper conversation in forever and it was just so nice to reconnect.

Turns out Jimins tried all types of new hobbies. He picked up drawing, painting, skating and he's even learning two new languages. The blonde was always very bright so as surprising as the news was Jungkook wasn't too shocked.

Jungkook has been working a lot on his physical appearance. Well not just his but he's also picked up a niche for fashion. Now that one was different and totally unexpected by the older.

The raven has been working out and picking up more sports recently as well. All in all they've been keeping themselves busy. But not busy enough to be able to forget one another.

No matter how tempting it might have been neither had relations with anyone else besides Jimins little alcohol induced slip up. That they know of...

The butterflies they felt before feeling like fireworks now. Maybe their break was difficult but this made up for every last second of it.

It was Saturday afternoon and Jimin was just about to go out for some coffee and to run some errands. He grabbed his coat but stopped hearing a knock on the door.

With confusion present on his face he looked through the peep whole to find a charming looking Jungkook. Jimins smile widened as he opened the door.

"What is this?" Jimin asked completely confused on why Jungkook was standing at his door with a bouquet of beautiful pink roses.

The younger wore a nice button up shirt with a pair of jeans and some timberlands. Jimin had an amused smile on his face as Jungkook stood there anxiously.

"We are going on a date." He said quietly sticking his hand out with the flowers.

"Oh are we?" Jimin smiled and took the flowers. The older couldn't take his eyes off the way Jungkook anxiously bit his lip. The blonde could tell that he was nervous. Jimin turned and walked into the house inviting Jungkook to follow him.

"You're too cute." Jimin cooed at the sight. The fact that they have known each other for so long and still get nervous around one another made him chuckle.

"And you're beautiful." The younger followed up gaining his confidence back after seeing Jimins familiar blushing face.

"Thank you." Jimin blushed even harder hearing his quite tone.

"Haven't changed a bit have you?" Jungkook cooed.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." Jimin motioned for him to come in while he put the flowers in a vase.

"I would." Jungkook responded pretty confidently.

"I'd say I'm definitely not as bitchy as before." Jimin lightly chuckled thinking back to the way he used to act.

"Don't. No one knows and I'd like to keep it that way. So keep your big mouth shut Jeon." Jimin scolded him and the younger just put his head down. All he wanted was to have a conversation. A normal one.

"Bitchy? Don't say that. You were just-" The raven tried to defend but Jimin wasn't going to let him.

"A selfish ass bitch. Jungkook you don't have to sugar coat it. I know what I was but I changed. I changed a lot actually." Jimin grabbed a vase from under the sink and filled it with water.