Chapter 20: Be Mine

Third POV •༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"Please hold me Jungkook. Please." Jimin whined and the younger pulled him onto his lap. The blonde melted into him and nuzzled his head into the other.

"I want you to be mine." Jungkook whispered against the olders neck leaving small kisses.

"I'm sorry....." Jimin sniffed and paused leaning his head up to look the younger in the eyes. Jungkook hands rested on his tiny waist as Jimin prepared himself to speak once again. The raven just patiently waited for him to continue.

"I'm sorry that I've been so awful to you." He cried allowing his heart to spill out every emotion he's been holding in. His eyes continued to water until the younger started to wipe the tears away.

"Babe you have not been awful. If anything I have." He frowned.

"No Jungkook. Don't defend m-me. I've been s-so selfish." Jimin placed his hands on the youngers shoulders as he faced him.

"I've been only considering how I feel and not how I'm making you feel. So please tell me." He begged.

"Tell you what?"

"How I make you feel? It's okay, I won't be offended." The smaller promise with a small reassuring smile.

"Well...." Jungkook paused and collected his thoughts. His mind was trying to come up with the proper words to describe it.

"You make me feel like I'm taking drugs." He said confidently.

"What?!" The blonde was taken aback. He didn't have a clue what that meant. It made the younger laugh because he knew Jimin definitely wasn't thinking about it the right way.

"You make me feel like I'm floating on clouds Jimin. I can't think around you. Every time you're near me I can't stop thinking about how cute you are and it distracts me from everything else. You make me feel like I can do anything and talk about anything.

You are so caring and sweet and I can never get you out of my head. I feel so happy when I'm with you and I don't think you've been selfish at all. I think you were just being safe." Jimin didn't know how to respond. He mouth was slightly ajar as he tried processing the information.

"Be mine." Jungkook more so demanded than asked playing with the shirt Jimin was wearing. Jimins bottom lip began to quiver as his already tear stained puffy face began to release more tears.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jungkook pouted pulling Jimin down to embrace him tightly.

"No- No Jungkook. You said e-everything right. I-It's just that n-no ones ever said a-anything like that to me. It was all so n-nice." He cried and squeezed the body holding him tighter.

"You deserve to hear that everyday." He cooed.

"Jungkook I'm n-never gonna stop c-crying if you don't s-stop talking." He sobbed as the younger happily rubbed circles on his back.

"So what do you say?" Jungkook bounced his leg with a wide smile making Jimin look up at him questioningly.

"What do I say?" Jimin asked confused now what Jungkook was implying. He wiped his tears and took some breaths before focusing on the conversation.