Seventeen

*Recap*

"What the F*ck.

*~*~*~*

You both froze at the voice and before you could even do anything you two were pushed apart by a very angry shifter.

"Jungkook! No-" your eyes widen seeing the younger punch the Vampire on the cheek, Yoongi stumbled back before touching his cheek realizing it was bleeding.

He growled his fangs sharpening as his eyes glowed a brighter red, Jungkook didn't look any better as his yellow eyes glowed inside the dark room, the only light was from the slightly open door and the moonlight from the window.

You were about to cut in between them when Jimin appeared stopping you with his arm as he glared at the two, you could clearly see his nails and scales showing.

"Let's go Y/n." he ordered gently pushing you to the door, Jungkooks ears twitched as he turned his face to glare at Jimin.

"You're not going anywhere.. Not with her." he muttered glancing at you, his eyes soften for a second before turning back into a glare as he glanced at the Siren and Vampire warrily.

Yoongi scoffed letting out a small chuckle "Then both of you get out. You are no longer welcome here.." he spat before his eyes laid on your worried form "but she.. She stays." he said still staring at you only to get his view blocked by the shifter.

"Like hell she will"

Jimin grunted, pushing you more towards the exit "Y/n let's go." you frowned looking at everyone in the room.

All of them looked like they were so close into killing each other, which was the opposite of what you wanted to happen.

"U-unnie.." A smaller version of you cried as you held the unmoving puppy in your arms, Your sister panicked and kneeled down beside you.

"Shh.. it's okay.. It wasn't your fault-"

"But it is! I should have came after The first cry.. I knew he was here but I didn't do anything" you sobbed putting your head on your sister's shoulder while she wrapped her arms around you, you held the small puppy in your arms refusing to let go.

"Oh no no no, Don't cry Little Iris. it's going to be alright the Puppy's in a safe place now-" she said which didn't make the situation easier, you only cried harder while hugging the puppy closer. Just then a familiar Man appeared and kneeled down in front of the both of you.

"Hey now.. What happened here, why is Little Iris crying Dandelion?" he asked, frowning at the sight of a dead puppy.

"Daddy! Y/n won't stop crying" your sister said her own eyes tearing up at the feeling of being helpless. Your father took over and scooped you up in his arms while Your sister moved closer to him.

"Hey little Iris.. what happened here?" he asked smiling softly at you while you tried to wipe your tears away "Papa.. it was my fault. I heard him crying for help earlier b-but.. I didn't do anything, I was too late.. He drowned Papa what am I gonna do?" you asked, trying to control your sobbing.

He frowned, sighing as he hugged both you and your sister tightly, "You can't always save everyone Little Iris.. no matter how hard you try.. but the important thing is that you tried.. You tried saving this little puppy, yes you were a little late but you still reached over to get him out of the water.." he reassured hating the way one of his princesses was crying.