Twenty two

*Recap*

"Let's do it."

*~*~*~*

It's been exactly 2 hours since you started teaching Elys the basics of how to properly care for a human baby.

She was rather shaky at first but eventually she got the hang of it, you taught her on how to feed him, burp him, change his diaper and plenty more.

The two of you sighed feeling Exhausted once Jerry finally calmed down after another cry fest.

"That was rather.. tiring than I first expected" Elys sighed as you took your Cardigan you got back from Jerry earlier, you changed him into more comfortable baby clothes you found in the basket.

You sat down next to her by the fireplace and wrapped your Cardigan around her bare shoulders.

She froze and looked at the Cardigan before looking at you "I have no need for this, I told you remember-"

"Yes I know. But still, think of it as something to remember me by" you said smiling at her, her face fell in disappointment as she nodded before looking back at the fire.

The two of you fell in a peaceful silence as you watched the Flames dance along with each other, you then felt a weight on your shoulder causing you to tense up.

You look down to see Elys laying her head on her shoulder, now wearing the Cardigan.

You smiled and let her be as you two enjoyed each others company by the warm fire.

20 minutes past by and you think you've over did your stay, You pet her head and slowly stood up.

"Well. It's time for me to go, Take care of each other okay? I'll make sure to visit once I'm done with- all of this" you said helping her up to her feet.

She nodded fiddling with her fingers.

She seemed hesitant but by the looks of it, you can guess what she wanted from you. You chuckled and raised your arms up and Embraced her in a warm hug.

"Don't worry, this isn't the last time we'll see each other. I promise you that" you muttered feeling her hug you back, her grip tightening around you as she burrowed her head on your shoulder.

"I know.. just- take care of yourself" she said waiting for a few more minutes before pulling away from the hug.

"And if you don't, I swear to Lucifer I will do everything in my power to visit you in Heaven and beat you up myself" she threatened making you laugh but nodded none the less.

"Noted" you said before turning towards the Crib, you walked closer to it watching as Jerry slept peacefully, without a care in the world.

You leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I'll see you soon Buddy" you whispered.

With that you waved your final goodbyes and left the Cabin, wishing to visit it when you have the time.

********

Once you arrived at the campsite, you sighed in relief seeing that everyone was still fast asleep and didn't notice you leave.

You stretched your back, yawning a little and was about to go back to the cuddle pile. In Hope's to have a few more minutes of sleep.

"And where have you been?"

You let out a small yelp before slapping your palm against your mouth, not wanting to accidentally wake up the rest and make too much sound.

"Relax Doll it's just me" Taehyung said putting his hand inside his Pockets as his Wings wiggled a bit behind him.