Four

*Recap*

'I guess I won't be able to make your wish come true...I'm sorry' she thought disappointed in herself for not keeping her promise, a second letter her lungs begged for air and the human girl couldn't take it anymore.

She gasp letting the water flow inside of her.

When everything goes black

*~*~*~*

The siren was silent as he just stared at the passed out female in front of him. He was confused to why a human like her was so gentle even though he was drowning her.

He slowly started to let go of her body as it floats with the water, he was staring at her closely trying to find an answer to her behavior.

His eyes slowly started to soften as he swam a bit closer to the body, he hesitated with his actions but eventually cupped her cheek like she did to him a minute ago.

He inspected it closely, strangely wanting her to look at him again. He wanted her to cup his face again with the same soft expression she did earlier.

a few seconds passed by..

when his eyes widen feeling a sudden spark from within him, the urge to keep her alive, the urge to watch her stand up on the ground....the urge to stay by her side..

Thats when he finally decided.

Wrapping his arms around her body he held her tight as he swam towards the waters surface.

Once he reached the surface he expected her to open her eyes and look at him with the same softness again. Yet it didn't happen.. Her eyes were still closed and her body was slowly turning cold.

He frowned waiting for her to wake up yet she stayed unconscious, his eyes were confused to why she wasn't waking up yet.

'Why isn't she waking up? She now has air.. What is the problem?' He thought before his eyes gazed up on land. Keeping a firm grip on the human body he swam closer to land in hope to wake the human up.

He gently laid her head against a soft white cloth that was just placed there, "human..human wake up now.. You have air" he whispered slightly shaking her.

Silence filled the air as the young prince just laid beside her softly caressing her cheek. An hour passed and He just waited by her side..

As he continued to hug her body close to him thinking that will help her wake up. He started to hum a sweet melody his Mother used to sing him before he goes to sleep.

He had his hand on her exposed stomach holding her in her arms for warmth, even though his all life, all he ever felt was the cold.

He closed his eyes humming the tune with such emotion.

"Mommy?"

"Yes my love?"

"Can you tell me more about humans?"

"More? Eheheh I already told you enough.."

"Aww come on!! Please??"

"Alright alright.. I'll tell you another story.."

"Yay!!"

Jimin smiled at little at the memory when-

C o u g h  C o u g h