Twenty

*Recap*

"And their pet Human.."

*~*~*~*

"Y/N!"

The three yelled keeping an eye on your figure in case he let's you go, It looked like the man was telling you something.

The three looked at each other for a few seconds before quickly separating in their rightful places, it was as if they knew what the other was thinking without having some sort of Communication.

All that matters to them is to get you out of harm's way.

Yoongi climbed up on the trees jumping from branch to branch before stopping below you, where you located now was dangerous.

If that man let's you go it would be anything but a soft landing, Yoongi was in the trees in Hope's to catch you from the branches.

Jungkook was getting ready to shape shift into a Bald eagle, his Job was to get you out of the Mans arms and to distract him while the others try to catch you.

Jimin stayed on the ground running to a spot where he was right below you, Yoongi already broke a few branches. So that if he couldn't catch you in time, you would land safely in the Sirens arms.

"Tell me." The man said, his grip on you tightened causing you to Whimper in pain.

"What is a Human like you doing with a bunch of creatures?" He asked, his purple eyes glaring directly at your soul.

You tried to reply but his grip on your face tightened, stopping you from talking.

"Its you.. isn't?" He muttered.

He let's out a scoff showing a small smile but his eyes showed pure hatred.

"Only you have the ability to fool different type of creatures" he slightly shakes his head still keeping eye contact.

"You may have them fooled but I know who you are.. you can shift into any innocent Human you want but it won't work on me" he hissed

"Not anymore.."

Jungkook kept an eye on Yoongi for his Signal before getting ready to fly.

"Andromeda." He said staring deep into your fearful yet confused eyes. You stared back at him noticing on how his eyes showed Anger and Hatred but...

it also showed signs of someone who has a broken heart.

Your eyes softened, now taking note of the possible cause of his Actions.

You slowly reached your hand out then gently placed it on his cheek, he didn't stop you and still stared at you with the same expression.

"I-I'm not who you think I am, and I'm sorry that it had happened to you.." you said causing him to unconsciously loosen his grip on your face.

His eyes softened, now seeing on how your eyes were different from hers.

Hers showed false care, It was cold. Much like a Sinners eyes who feels no regret for their sins.