Eighteen

*Recap*

He sighed, looking at the sight of you giving your full attention to other beings before walking out the room.

*~*~*~*

“Alright People!! It’s time to wake up, we have a big day ahead of us”

You screamed from the kitchen whilst you quickly made breakfast, That was just eggs and sausages. You hummed smiling brightly while preparing four plates of breakfast for your lovely new friends.

“What smells so good?” Jungkook asked walking to the kitchen wearing only his boxers and a long White t-shirt.

“Morning! I made us breakfast, we can’t leave with an empty stomach now can’t we?” You joked placing the plate in front of him to which he begin to scarf down, Jimin appeared still with his messy bed hair, he yawned and calmly sat down watching you place his plate in front of him.

“Thanks..” he muttered looking at the smiley breakfast food.

“No problem, OH! Yoongi just in time, I just finished making yours” You said smiling brightly at the man who walked in, you led him to a chair and made him sat down before sliding in his plate. He looks at the plate then at you.

You quietly ate your food occasionally stealing hopeful glaces up the Vampire, He sighed and began eating.

“Mate. You said we’ll be leaving? Where are we going?” Jungkook asked

“We’ll continue on with my journey towards Mount Wonder” you said with stars in your eyes, already feeling energized. The Vampire and shifter stopped eating and looked at you with wide eyes.

“What?!” Jungkook exclaimed causing you to flinch.

“What’s wrong?” you asked, frowning at their reactions, Yoongi grunts leaning his chin on his hands as he looks at you.

“Mount Wonder has never been climbed before by any Human, They’ll be easily killed before even going near it.” He said.

“Well I could at least try can’t I? I have to make my wish” You said still feeling hopeful, "I'll make sure nothing happens to you then, I promise I'll protect you" Jungkook said placing his hand on top of yours.

You smiled at him and gently pet his head causing Dog ears and Tail to suddenly pop out, you giggled watching his lean closer to your hand with his tail wagging excitedly.

"Such an Attention craving brat" Jimin muttered from beside you, Jungkook froze and glared at him "Careful Fishy. Jealousy doesn't look good for you" he said, and so the Bickering began.

You sighed and continued eating.

Once you all finished eating, You, Jimin and Jungkook started to pack up for the Adventure that awaits you. You heard a soft knock coming from outside the door, you turn to see Yoongi leaning against it watching you pack your stuff.

"Tell me.. what's so special about a Wish that you're willing to risk your life for it?" He asked curious for your intentions. You stop your movement and stayed frozen for at least a minute before turning your head and flashed him a closed eye smile.

"If I told you, it won't come true silly" you said, he was now gaining suspicion on you. What could be more important than your life?

"You know theres a chance it might not work? The wishing thing is just a myth after all" he pointed it out, but you only zipped your bag close "I know.. but theres also a chance that it's true, I'm willing to risk it" you answered.