Seven

*Recap*

"So.. Why is she allowed to make a proper promise with you but I cannot..?" Jimin asked ending the awkward silence, you groaned covering you flustered face with your hands.

I dunno. I just- didn't get the chance to tell her"

"Right."

*~*~*~*

"What's that for?" You asked eyeing his necklace.

"Its just a simple gem that can help me fit in with the people on land" he answered moving close to the shore before putting on the necklace.

A bright Blue glow shined on his form blinding you for a moment making you to close your eyes, when the light died down you opened your eyes again, your jaw dropped in shock at what was in front of you.

instead of the light Blue scale like skin, his skin looked more Human. Hair that glowed like the sun and eyes that has a deep mystery like the darkest parts of the ocean.

You were paralyzed in awe looking at the beauty in front of you, yet you snapped out of it when he tried to stand up but failed.

"O-oh hold on- Gah!!" You quickly backed away covering your eyes with your hands in embarrassment, you heard him scoff from below you.

"What on earth are you doing?" He asked with an irritated tone, you bite your bottom lip hesitating to tell him.

"Y-you are..um..nude"

"Yes I know. What is the problem??" He asked patience running thinner and thinner by the pasing second.

"I uh.. Do see those pair of jeans next to you?" You asked still with your eyes covered, Jimin looked at the piece of clothing before gently picking it up.

"Do you mean the ones that looks identical to what your wearing but only has a few damage in them?" He asked observing the ripped jeans in wonder.

You quickly nodded "hmm, could you wear them for me?" You asked silently begging him to follow your wishes, hearing a sigh you hear him move a bit.

"What do I...do with this thing made of metal?"

"The zipper? You hold the thing at the bottom and pull it up all the way" you instructed hearing the sound of a zipper moving up.

"Are- are you finished?" You hesitated on moving your hands away wanting reassurance that he is in fact wearing coverage. Hearing him hum as an answer you slowly moved your hands seeing him waiting for you to help him up.

You still blushed slightly at his naked upper body yet that was better than wearing nothing below, you came close to him and reached your hand over for him to take.

He hesitated at first but nonetheless grabbed it, you pulled him up with slight difficulty at first. He yelped stumbling forward to you, fortunately you grabbed his waist catching him on time.

"I got you, I got you.." You reassured grabbing his elbows whilst he looked down at his feet not knowing what to do next.

"Just put one foot in front of the other..." You instructed watching him take a few baby steps still with wobbling legs, he kept his grip on your arms watching his feet take a few shaky steps forward while you took a few steps back.