Twenty one

*Recap*

"Kim Taehyung. At your service"

*~*~*~*

"Why is he following us?"

Jimin asked looking back his shoulder to see Taehyung walking behind them, he was currently looking around the forest with a bored look on his face.

But once Jimin talked about him he perked up, giving the Siren a wink and a smirk.

"I.. don't really know" you said, in all honesty you have no clue.

Taehyung used his wings to fly towards you guys, wrapping his arms around you and Jimin's shoulders, pulling you close to his chest.

"Aw come on guys, I already Apologised for my mistake" he said pouting a bit.

"But why are you following us?" Jungkook said from your arms, his pink nose twitching a bit.

Taehyung quickly let go, avoiding the Sirens Poisonus nails and shrugged.

"You guys seem like a fun group. It gets boring here pretty quick, Plus I can offer Extra protection for Sweetheart over here" he said winking at you.

Jimin growled pulling you closer to him by the waist as he glared at the Demon.

"Don't call her that." he spat but Taehyung only stuck his tongue out teasingly.

"So you're only following us cuz we Entertain you?" Yoongi scoff, not liking the Idea of adding a new party Member.

He was already having a hard time on helping you keep the Siren and Shape shifter under control, he doesn't want to add another Idiot to the pile.

"Guys, no fighting please" You said  before finally noticing that it was getting dark.

"I think we should set up camp here. The suns already setting down" you said gently placing Jungkook down on the snow.

Yoongi took off your back pack and gave it to you.

"Could one of you gather up some sticks for the fire please?" You asked before trying to push away all the snow in one area.

"Jungkook, you're on Hunting duty. Yoongi and Jimin, one of you will get the sticks while one will help me clear this area out" you said placing the bag down on the ground.

Jungkook quickly shifted into a Wolf with his tail wagging Excited.

"You can count on me mate!" He barked before running away to look for a Prey to eat. He always loved the Thrill he gets from Hunting.

Jimin walked away to gather some Firewood, leaving Yoongi and you to clear out the Area.

Taehyung wrapped his Arm around you causing you to jump at the Contact.

"What about me Sweetheart? Got a job for me?" He asked blowing a small puff of air against your ear causing you to Shiver.

Before you could even form a sentence, you were pulled away by the Vampire.

Yoongi pushed The demon away by his chest, Glaring at him with his eyes Glowing a maroon red.

"If you want to help, then get rid of the Damn snow" he spat.

Taehyung smirked Shamelessly checking the Both of you out, while you tried to clear off the Snow.

From what he observed so far, The Vampire was the Main threat here, he's usually Quiet but he seemed to be good at putting everyone in place, always there to take control when something gets out of hand. He's strong without a Doubt, could easily suck The Demon dry if he wanted too.