Eleven

*Recap*

Unknown to you of a dark figure stalking you from within the shadows.

His blood red eyes glowed with blood lust at the sight of you walking anxiously on his territory.

"Human."

*~*~*~*

C R E A K

"Cheeseballs!!" You jumped only to force yourself to calm down.

'It was probably mr.Rat again.. No need to be afraid' you reassured yourself not bothering to go look, oblivious to the unknown creature who was towering behind you.

You pretty much explored around on the second floor and third, now you were on the fourth floor if the castle.

You continue to walk around stopping at a room that caught your attention, unlike the other rooms this one in particular was cleaner.

It was a regular office, despite the creepy statue of a naked woman. it looks nice, you especially love the small balcony.

Smiling at the sight of a cute office you looked around, observing the decor and books. Until your eyes laid on a painting that was hung above a dark wooden desk.

The painting showed a family standing still with blank expressions yet you can clearly see the brightness and light in each of their eyes.

Each of the family members were worryingly pale with black hair and blood red eyes.

Despite the lack of expression you can clearly see their joy and bond for each other making you think back to your own family.

You took a step closer to the painting slowly bringing your hand up in hopes to feel the material.

Until-

"What are you doing?"

you gasped feeling someone grabbing your wrist in a tight grip feeling like your hand could break In a second.

You looked at the person with fear only seeing his glowing red eyes showing no emotion but hunger for blood.

"What are you doing in my territory?"

"I-"

"Oh I see, your one of 'them'. Taking my family isn't satisfactory enough? So you need to kill me as well?" He spat walking closer to you, you grabbed his hand trying to pry it away from your wrist while you backed away.

"No! I just-"

"Just what? You humans are all the same-"

By now he was pushing you to the direction of the balcony with you not realizing his attentions.

"Greedy."

"Weak."

"Selfish."