Twelve

*Recap*

"My Name's Y/n by the way! What's your name?"

"Yoongi."

*~*~*~*

"Y/n!!"

Jimin called relieved to see you were alright but that quickly went away by the sight of an unknown Man who was walking next to you.

You smiled waving at Jimin but frown seeing his eyes turn Cat-like as his Nails began to grow with his gills and fins starting to show up. Which means he was on guard as he kept his gaze at Yoongi.

"Y/n."

You flinched watching him glare at Yoongi like a predator stalking his pray, but since he still had his tail he can't really do anything at the moment.

Yoongi only showed amusement in his eyes as he looked at Jimin calmly not really feeling any sort of intimidation from the Siren.

"Y/n... Come." He ordered clearly not taking No as an answer, you frowned and was about to walk to him but was stopped by Yoongi who gently grabbed your arm stopping you from Moving.

"Let. Go. Of her. you filthy blood sucker"

"And what are you going to do about it little guppy?"

You frowned sensing the slight tension coming from both race as the glared at each other letting out a deadly aura.

You cleared your throat stepping forward in hopes to slightly block their view of each other.

"I think its time for introductions! Jimin meet Yoongi the owner of this castle, Yoongi meet Jimin my travel companion and friend" you smiled hoping to ease the tension.

Unfortunately It didn't work as Jimin glared at you slightly "we are not friends and most importantly why are you trusting him?! He could straight up kill you by the snap of his fingers!!"

Yoongi growled stepping forward only for you to stop him by putting a hand on his chest "and I would gladly kill you too if you don't shut your mouth Guppy"

"Stop calling me Guppy!"

"Then stop treating me like sh*t!"

"ALRIGHT. Enough.. I'm not having any of this right now because you're hurt and he was kind enough to temporary lend us his home, so please stop it" you said looking at both creatures who huffed and turned away.

Sighing you walk over to Jimin checking to see if his wounds were alright.

"How are you feeling?" You asked checking his temperature, thankfully it wasn't as high as earlier but he still had a fever.

"I'm fine Human, now can we leave now?"

you ignored him giving him a shirt to change into while you started to gently dry off his Tail in hopes to bring his legs back.

Yoongi watches from the Darkness since the only light source around was a small candle. He watches you help Jimin put on the spare shirt before his eyes lowered on your back.

Frowning at the sight of your shirt ripped open from the back making the poorly wrapped bandages you did earlier visible.

In a blink of an Eye Yoongi was suddenly pinning you down on your front catching you and Jimin by surprise.