Six

*Recap*

Nodding In satisfaction he dove back in to the water.

You smiled to yourself thinking on the brighter side of things, 'at least i won't be alone for the rest of the journey.. Though there's a possibility he could kill me if I make just one wrong move... But all in all he's not that bad'

*~*~*~*

After hours of just talking to Blue about the world on land, she decided to leave it at that for today since, the sun had set already.

Waving goodbye to her, you watch as she dive down deeper into the lake. You smiled glancing at your healed ankle, you still can't believe you actually got to talk and possibly be friends with a real live mermaid.

The younger you would be so jealous right now.

G R O W L

You blushed looking to see if anyone was around to hear your stomach growling, you poured patting your belly. You didn't get the chance to eat since you were pretty busy on talking to Blue about everything she wanted to know.

You just didn't have the heart to tell her that you were gonna stop the chat to grab a bite to eat, she just looked so excited to learn you ignored your hunger.

"What on coral was that?"

You flinched hearing a voice of a familiar male, giving him a smile you waved seeing him emerge from the water.

"Evening Jimin" you greeted standing up, just In case he wanted to try drowning you again. "Don't try to change the subject Human. What was that noise?" He asked suspiciouly.

You chuckled "that? It was nothing important" you said earning an eyebrow raised from the siren, "if you say so.."

Sighing In relief you watch as he swam over to the large rock he was hiding on yesterday, and brought out a fish net full of what looks to be human clothes and something shining.

"Now tell me how to use these quickly, it will only be a matter of time until one of my siblings or guards find me" he said giving you the fish net.

"Find you? Did you run away from home?" You asked worried about his dangerous decision, you untie the fish net and tried to find something that could fit him.

"It was-...it was for the best" he muttered saddened, you glanced at him wondering if you should ask but decided it was for the best if you kept your mouth shut...for now.

A majority of his clothes were dresses and clothes fit for a child, the only clothes that could actually fit him was a pair of ripped jeans.

Pulling out the jeans you turned to Jimin "these are the only ones that could fit you" you said showing him the jeans. "But I think I have a few shirts that are too big for me on my tent, so let's try that" you smiled.

He nods grabbing the glowing object from earlier, which you found out was a blue gem that was made into a simple necklace.

"That's fine" he said about to put on the necklace when-

"Jimin..?"

Both of you froze at the all too familiar voice, looking behind Jimin's shoulder you saw Blue. Eyes widen as she breathed heavily looking panicked.

But once Jimin turned to look at his sister she sighed in relief, but her expression quickly turned into confusion and concern.

"Jimin what- why did you swam away? Do you know what time it is? Father's worried sick, we all are!!" She exclaimed swimming closer but gasped eyes laying on the necklace Jimin had.

"W-why do you have that..?" She asked in fear pointing at the necklace, Jimin frowned feeling the guilt sink in for making his family worry.

"...It has to be done Noona-"

"No! I disagree, you will not continue on with.. All of this!!  You will come with me to the palace, apologize to Father and throw that thing back to where you found it!!" She demands making you jump in surprise. It was the first time you got to see her upset which was an uncomfortable feeling.

Jimin only swam to his sister gently grabbing her hands in his. "Noona please.. I have to do this.." He whispered silently begging for her to understand to why he was doing this.

Her eyes watered with tears, she raised her hand to cup her brothers cheek. "You don't have to do this.. You can move on, we will help you move on. You're not the only one who's hurting Jiminie.. We're all here for you, for each other..please don't leave" she begged fighting back a sob.

Yet Jimins mind was already set, and he wasn't planning on changing his decision any time soon. Blue noticed this and went deep in thought.

A minute past of just silence til she let out a defeated sigh, "I...cannot do anything to change your mind..can I..?" She asked earning a sad smile as an answer.

She pulled her brother in her embrace not knowing if she'll be able to hug him again. She let a few drops of tears fall from her eyes, down to her chin.

She closed her eyes for a brief second pressing her lips into her brothers forehead. "Please.. Be safe.." She whispered before pulling away. Jimin gave her a small smile "I will.."

She forced her own smile back to him. She turned to you making you freeze thinking if she upset or not, watching her swim over she gestured for you to lean down.

Hesitant you slowly obeyed and leaned down wondering what she wanted to do or tell you.

You felt your eyes widen in surprise when she grabbed your face and forcefully pressed her lips against yours. You feel yourself turn a bright red, staring at her closed eyes as she kissed you with so much emotion.

..You were getting the feeling that this wasn't a promise kiss..

Your eyes softened feeling her thumb gently rub on your cheek. You closed your eyes calming down at the feeling yet you didn't kiss her back much to her dismay.

After a moment she slowly pulled away breathing heavily, she pressed your foreheads together staring you directly in the eyes.

"Please..protect him for me" she pleaded with soft and caring eyes.

Nodding you gave her a reassuring smile, "I'll bring him back safe and sound.." You promised. She smiled slightly pulling away.

"Then i will not interfere any longer" she sighed backing away, she smiled at Jimin who just stood there watching everything unfold between the both of you.

"Stay alive" with that she quickly dove back deep into the lake leaving you and Jimin to yourselves.

"So.. Why is she allowed to make a proper promise with you but I cannot..?" Jimin asked ending the awkward silence, you groaned covering you flustered face with your hands.

"I dunno. I just- didn't get the chance to tell her"

"Right."

*~*~*~*

F

inally updated!! Apologies for the wait.

and if you're wondering, no Blue will not be included in your relationship with BTS same goes for the other characters in the near future so don't worry!😉

If you're disappointed that she isn't in it then I'm sorry but this is a BTS x Reader fanfic so..

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Peace✌🏽✌🏻✌🏼✌🏿✌🏾