Nineteen

*Recap*

"I want to stay with you.."

*~*~*~*

"I think its best to set up camp here"

You said noticing how it was beginning to grow dark, you guys luckily found an empty cave where you can stay for the night. The others nodded. Jimin set down his things while Yoongi was working on the fire.

Jungkook approached you with a smile while you set up a sleeping bag, the tent could only fit two people and you'll feel bad if you and Jimin get to sleep inside while the other two sleeps outside.

"I'll go hunt us some food! Please wait for me to come back" he announced a Tail popping out before it wags back and forth in excitement. You smiled and gave his head a little pat "Be careful."

He nods before shifting into a Wolf, he barks at you then ran out into the woods.

You shake your head when you suddenly took notice of the Arguing that was happening.

"I'm just saying, you should be useful for once and get me some sticks for the fire"

"Why should I? I do not take orders from anyone, especially for creatures like you"

Before the argument continued you quickly step in, "Jimin could you grab us some sticks for the Fire? please?" You asked politely causing him to shut up.

He huffs and quietly walks away to grab the sticks, Yoongi's eye twitches in annoyance but sighed.

"I can't believe you survived this long, especially with him" he spat in irritation, you showed him a comforting smile "Jimin is a little different, he acts and says rude stuff but once he warms up to you he's actually a sweetheart. He'll still act rude but he'll do it with care"

Yoongi raised an Eyebrow at you.

"Speaking of could you at least try to get along? This trip isn't going to be a quick one. The least you could do is to not try to kill each other for every 5 seconds" You said placing a hand on his shoulder, He was about to argue but stopped when he saw you unconsciously use your puppy eyes.

"Fine.. I'll try" he gave in, how could he say no to you?

You smiled and gave him a quick hug "Thanks Yoongles! I really appreciate it" he pulled away and looked at you in Amusement.

"Yoongles?"

"Its a Nickname I came up with, why? Don't you like it?" You frowned not wanting to Upset him unintentionally, he chuckled and pet you hair comfortingly "Its fine."

Once Jimin came back, you and Yoongi teamed up on starting the Fire but before you could something jumped out in the bushes.

Jimin quickly pulled you into his arms while Yoongi got ready to attack, but stop realizing it was a Familiar wolf with a dead deer in his mouth.

You look away from the Creature not really liking anything revolving death. Jungkook gave the Deer to Yoongi then Shifted back into his normal self.