CHAPTER FIVE

𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷𝐴𝑌

Maiko spent the rest of Sunday night sleeping off her hangover, And trying to forget about Saturday and him. There was no point in thinking about someone she'd never see again and honestly she didn't want to see him again. She was so drunk she spilled her heart out to some random guy. She's not usually the type to do that, she doesn't want anyone to have that weak image of her in their mind. She got dressed for school and made her way to school with Aizawa.

<3

          "Maiko I need to see you after class."Ectoplasm  spoke and she sighed.
Once class ended she made her way to him,
"Are you aware that you're failing math? I mean you're barely passing any of your classes but it seems like you've completely given up on math."
"I know I'm sorry I've been meaning to study and do some extra credit." She rubbed the back of her neck.
"That won't be necessary, starting today you'll start tutoring."
"TUTORING? I DONT NEED FUCKING TUTOURING!"
"Ms. Aizawa lower your voice and watch your language." He scolded.
"Sorry, but honestly I'm fully capable of bringing my grades up myself." She crossed her arms.
"I'm sure that may be true, but this is nonnegotiable. I will be in the library with your tutor after class. If you don't show up it's an automatic week of detention." He said sternly showing there was no way she was getting out of this. She just rubbed her head and walked out of the room.

<3

      "TUTORING CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE IT?!"
"Maiko calm down..." Fallon said gesturing too the stares from the kids at our lunch table and Maiko rolled her eyes.
"Don't you think this is a good thing, I mean he wasn't wrong about you barely passing your classes."
"I'm not a fucking idiot, I can figure it out myself." She huffed.
"Jeez Mai needing help sometimes, doesn't make you an idiot." She rolled her eyes.
"I don't really have a choice anyways unless I want a week of detention, my tutor better not be some annoying ass though."
"I'm sure it'll be fine, cheer up." Fallon smiled.

<3

        After school Maiko began walking towards the dance room, she walked in and walked towards the instructor, Lailo, she smiled at Maiko, "Maiko what can I do for you?"
"Hi Lailo I was just wondering, if there was a possibility of me being in the dance club again?" She asked sheepishly.
"Oh? That's great to hear but I thought you quit?" She said sitting at her desk and typing on her computer.
"Yah I've had a change of heart." Maiko said and she hummed.
"Oh honey, what happened to your grades? They were so good at the beginning of the year."
"I kind of let them slip." She said rubbing the back of her neck.
"Well I can't let you join until your grades improve and I see you've been assigned tutoring, kids who have tutoring aren't allowed to be in clubs." She said sighing. Maiko clenched her fists.
"Listen honey, you get those grades up and your spot will be here, until then, you're welcome to use the room for practice after your tutoring sessions." She smiled and Maiko nodded her head walking away.

        Maiko walked into the library with a scowl on her face. She walked up to her teacher and he started talking about how everyday he would give her a packet to complete and turn in the next day and tutoring would be 2 hours after school every weekday and would only end once her grades were up. Finally She heard footsteps approaching us. She turned her head to meet with an ash blonde boy, once our eyes met they froze for a moment before he just about exploded, "NO FUCKING WAY!" He yelled. "Bakugou, language." Aizawa who she just noticed said from beside him.
"Oh the asshole from the cafeteria." She said blankly.
"Maiko." Aizawa scolded.
"No way am I gonna spend two hours after school everyday with this asshole." She crossed her arms.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME!" the boy started emitting sparks from his hands but Aizawa had his scarf wrapped around him and his sparks died. She laughed at the boy now tied up in the scarf.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!"
"I'm laughing at you." She flicked him off.