CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Bakugou. Can I help you?"
"Hello Aizawa sir I'm here to ask for permission to take Maiko on a date." He said sternly. Maiko laughed from behind the door.
"Maiko as in my niece Maiko? Why on earth would I allow my precious Maiko to go out with you?" Aizawa said glaring. Bakugou faltered, "uh well I really like her and she likes me and I would never ever hurt her or let anything and happen to her and-"
"Pft I'm just messing with you kid, calm down. Mai come get your date before he starts groveling."
"I'm here." Maiko said coming down in brown cargo pants and plain black tee. Aizawa looked at Bakugou who had on black shorts and a dark orange shirt.

       "Wait you are not taking my niece out dressed like that. What happened to dressing up for dates?"
"Oh I have something planned and these clothes are best for it."
"Uhm ok then. Have her back by 10 or I'll kill you, see ya."

<3

"Can I open my eyes?"
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Pretty please."
"No."
"I'll give you a kiss."
"...Tempting but no."

"Ok we're here." Bakugou took the blind fold off of Maikos eyes and she looked out into the wilderness and the scattered mountains, and saw Bakugou holding climbing gear, "how'd you know I liked mountain climbing?" She asked suspiciously.
"This isn't the surprise by the way and I didn't I kind of just hoped you did, I made sure it was an easy climb just in case you didn't." He said holing out the gear.

      Once they got all geared up they began to climb the small mountain. "You know you look hot when youre climbing." She said.
"Shut up." He laughed.

       Once they made it to the top of the mountain Maiko looked around at how beautiful it was. It was grassy with wildflowers all around and there was a little picnic blanket set out with a picnic basket, she turned to look at Bakugou.
"Who knew you could be so romantic huh?" She said kissing him.
"No one, tell a soul I'll deny it all." He smiled.

       They sat down and ate while talking about various things. "Favorite color? Mines is dark purple."
"Orange and black sometimes green. Favorite food? Mines is spicy curry."
"Spaghetti. Favorite ice cream flavor? Mines is mint chocolate chip."
"Alright dates over I can't do this."
"Shut up! I stand by that flavor!" She laughed.
"Why? When rocky road is so much better."
"I'm not gonna agree or disagree with that."
"Ok ok so what actually is your quirk? I haven't actually asked before?"
"It's light manipulation. Nothing to fancy I can just control lights and stuff and I can produce light from my body like make my hair glow but it's pretty lame honestly."
"We'll at least you never have to worry about having a flashlight."
"Shut up!" She laughed pushing him.
"Alright on a scale from one to ten, how'd I do with the date?"
"Hmmm I'd say a 9 out of 10 there could have been more kisses involved." She shrugged trying not to smile and he pulled her closer to him and kissed all over her face, "that can be fixed." He murmured and she laughed.

<3

       They got back to Maikos house and laid out in the backyard watching the stars under the moonlight.
"This is like that night at the party." Maiko said.
"Yah except we're sober and aware of who we're with."
"I know I can't believe im so great you made out with me and you barely knew me." She teased and he rolled his eyes, "you came onto me first, my charm was irresistible."
"Uh uh no way it was definitely you who made the first move."
"We'll even if it was I have no regrets."
"Really? Not one?"
"Well maybe I should've taken your mask off of you." He said and she laughed.

         "So now that we've had a proper date and I realize just how much I like that smile on your face, Maiko Aizawa will you be my girlfriend?" He said looking at her, she smiled widely, "Well Katsuki Bakugou tonight was fun, and dating you doesn't seem so bad so yes I will do you the honor of letting you be my boyfriend." She smiled and he pulled her in for a kiss.

          "Gross." They heard and saw Aizawa standing behind them.
"SHOTA! Go away!"
"Alright jeez." He walked back inside and Bakugou laughed.
"I should head inside. I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Mhm goodnight." He kissed her again and she went inside.

<3

       As Maiko walked into her bedroom she saw Mina and Fallon waiting for her inside.
"Uhm hi?" She said trying to hide how red her face was.
"Oh my god! How'd it go!? Not gonna lie we did sneak a peak when you guys were outside and oh my god you guys are so cute!" Fallon said excitedly.
"I've never seen Bakugou so smitten I feel so proud!" Mina exclaimed.

        "It went great actually, fuck I don't know how to deal with this but I never want this feeling to go away." She said and the girls looked at her fondly.

        They continued asking her questions as she kept thinking about how happy she was for this first time in so long.

<3

         When Bakugou walked in his room he saw his three friends sprawled out around his room ready to ask questions.
"Soooooo" Kaminari said.
"I'm gonna explode." Bakugou said covering his face and the guys laughed.
"Oh my god I've never seen you like this. This is great she's making you soft." Kiri said.
"I'm not going soft. But god she makes me feel so fuzzy I could die."
"Dude youre so whipped and we are so here for it, now tell us everything." Sero said.

" Sero said