CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Uh... what are you doing here?" Maiko spoke, unsure of how to break the silence that had been lingering between them for a couple of minutes.
"Don't you remember? You invited me." He shrugged, shoving his hands into his pockets.
"Yah but that was befo-"
"Too bad you invited me, so now I'm coming with you whether you like it or not." He interrupted.
The girl stayed silent for a moment before sighing.
"Alright, follow me then." The girl said gesturing for him to follow as she grabbed her bag and walked away.

<3

"An alleyway, this isn't sketchy at all." The blond said sarcastically.
"You're the one who wanted to come." Maiko rolled her eyes.
They stopped and Bakugou looked at the brick wall in front of him, he scanned the wall in front of him. On the wall were various dates and words written in different color spray paint. He began to read the sentences aloud before the girl stopped him,
"Don't read them at loud... it's embarrassing." He was confused but then he realized.
"You wrote these?" He asked raising an eyebrow in surprise.
The girl nodded her head as she looked away from him and focused on the wall.
He turned his and began reading the sentenced that stood out to him.

'𝐹𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 3, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑣𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑒.'

'𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 10, 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦. '

'𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 14, 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒.'

'𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 16, 𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠.'

'𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 1, Happy 𝑁𝑒𝑤 Y𝑒𝑎𝑟, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡.'

'𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 10, 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑝.'

'𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 12, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑢𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒.'

'𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 15, 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑖𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 .'

'𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 18, 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑢𝑡𝑜𝑟.'

The last one was written when they found out who they were. As he finished reading, the girl stayed silent. She grabbed a spray can from her bag and started writing something.

'𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 20, 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.'