CHAPTER NINE

𝐹𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐴𝑌

𝐿𝑈𝑁𝐶𝐻 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸

         "Maiko I just want to say thank you for standing up for me. You really didn't have to, I could've handled it, maybe not as physical as you did. Not that I'm complaining I loved watching her get her ass handed to her and-" Maiko watched as the girl stumbled around her words.
"Mina calm down. Seriously a "friend" of Fallons is a friend of mine. I know I might seem a little cold, but I actually like you, I think you're perfect for Fallon and you make her happy so that makes you ok in my book." She smiled at the girl and she stared at her wide eyed before hugging her tightly.
"Ok nope we're not that close." She pried her hands off her and Mina laughed as she went back to talking with her friends.

        Fallon nudged me and smiled at me,
'Thank you'
'Anytime'
"Uhm so like can you smile again?" Kaminari said.
"Huh?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Oh Uh it's just that Uh you know you look different when you smile." He said.
"Dude literally shut up." Kirishima hit him in the back of the head and they began arguing.
"What he means to say is you look cute when you smile." Sero said smiling.
"H-hey! Don't put words in my mouth!" Kaminari said now fighting Sero, with kirishima between them pulling them apart.
"Anyways Maiko do you happen to be single?" Kirishima said revealing a toothy grin.
"Can you guys shut the hell up I'm trying to eat and you're grossing me out." Bakugou said huffing.
"Hey man that's rude." Sero said. All four started going back and forth,
Maiko couldn't help but giggle at the interaction. "Maybe there not so bad after all."

𝑇𝑈𝑇𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝐸𝑆𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁 #5

         "Kaminari likes you."
"Huh?" Maiko rose an eyebrow
"Dumbass I said Kaminari likes you."
"What the hell? where'd you get that from?" She asked.
"Are you oblivious the guy was flirting with you." He said rolling his eyes.
"He literally said two sentences to me. And I think I've known you guys long enough to know Kaminari flirts with anyone who had legs." She said rolling her eyes.
"You've known them for like two days."
"Exactly."

𝑀𝐸𝐴𝑁𝑊𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝐼𝑁 𝐴 𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑈𝑃𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑇

<3

        Once they finished with tutoring they started grabbing their things. Maiko started walking the opposite way then she usually did, "hey where are you going?" Bakugou asked.
"Oh I have to do something." She said.

She decided today she was gonna start dancing again. She wasn't too worried since she was just gonna practice a bit so she made her way towards the dance room.

         Bakugou watched as she walked off, 'whatever I'm going home.' He grabbed his bag and stopped when he saw a notebook on the table, it was Maikos that dumbass forgot it. "Tch" he grabbed it and decided to just wait at the entrance of the school to give it to her when she was done with whatever she had to do.

<3

        He waited outside for 20 minutes before he started getting annoyed, 'what the hell did she have to do for 20 minutes?' He decided to just go look for her. He walked in the direction she went in and looked through the classrooms for her, He heard faint music coming from the dance room and followed the sound. As he walked in he saw Maiko dancing in the room. He watched from the side as she danced, she hadn't noticed he was in the room because she was so immersed in her dancing. He watched her movements and then it hit him. It was her.

       He was so shocked the note book accidentally slipped out of his hands and she snapped out of it her gaze turning to me.

Maiko was in the middle of dancing and was actually having a good time, she missed the feeling of dancing, when she heard a thud. She stopped and turned to see Bakugou staring at her blankly.
"Bakugou? what are you doing here?" She said walking towards him to grab the notebook.
"It's you." He said.
They bent down to pick up the notebook at the same time and his hand brushed against her. Her breath hitched as she remembered that night. The way those calloused hands felt on her waist. She looked up and saw his eyes. Those piercing red eyes, how couldn't she have recognized them. It was him.

        "W-wait no way." She said backing away.
And then he left with out another word. He just walked out of the room. She stood there confused.
'It was Bakugou? Bakugou was the guy I poured my feelings out to and then made out with while I was drunk?!' It then hit her. That night she had opened up to Bakugou more than she had ever opened up to anyone. She was so weak and pathetic that night, and he saw her like that. How was she supposed to face him now, she couldn't. No way would she be able to face him. She grabbed her things and left the room.

       As she was walking home she made sure to walk really slow so they wouldn't bump into eachother.

<3

       As she fell onto her bed she felt the memories rushing back to her. She told him things she had never told anyone before. What if he used that against her? There was no way she'd be able to face him again. She couldn't. She decided she'd do everything she could to avoid him. She ended up sneaking out again. She needed to get away.

         Bakugou felt like and idiot. He just left without saying anything to her. The girl he hasn't been able to get out of his mind. How could he have even forgot her. The way her hand felt on bus cheek as she comforted him when he felt at his worse.

        Fuck. She probably thinks he's pathetic. Sitting there and whining over stupid shit. He can't face her. Once this tutoring shit is over he's never have to see her again. That's for the best.