Transportaion?

(Shay P.O.V.)

I open the doors with anticipation. I have never showed the others what I am about to now. This was only for emergencies. And obviously, this is an emergency. The doors slam as they hit the walls. Sol winces.

"Don't worry," I say,"You'll like we're u r in the plan"

Sol just nods. Sometimes I feel pity and annoyance towards her. It's very hard to explain.

"Uh yeah Shay? What is the plan?" Luna asks.

"Long story short, the plan is Kai, Cole, Jay, Nya, Zane, Lloyd, Luna, Finkie, Dash and Storm are gonna come with us, the rest of you are staying here to protect, keep calm, and to get the others settled" I say

"What! I can't go! Finkie gets to go but I don't!" Jack shouts throwing his arms in the air.

I nod my head.

"I'm going too"

Everyone turns there head in the direction of the voice. Suemay?!

"Suemay!" I shout running up to her,"What are you doing here! You're suppose to be in hospitalization!"

"Hospita-what?" Lloyd says.

Cole elbows him in the ribs. A slow grin came across my face, but then reality hit me and it faded away.

"The Healers let me go. They said that I was making a remarkable recovering.......because of the.......connection"Suemay says.

"Connection?" Cole whispers.

I give him a side glance. He was looking at the ground, a puzzled look on his face. He was obviously in deep concentration. I wonder I'd I should tell him........maybe later.

"So.......how are we gonna get to this PLACE?" Jay asks folding his hands and frowning.

I walk into the dark room and motion for everyone to follow. I walk up to a covered object in the middle of the room. It was HUGE!! I mean like huge. I turn and smirk.

"Well?" Jay says.

He's probably tired of all the Magic and just wants some science. I open a box that was on the wall and press a button. A ton of lights turn on. Everyone looks around.

"This.." I say,"Is my workshop".

(Jay P.O.V.)

I-I cant believe what I am seeing. It was a workshop that didn't involve anything with magic. it actually had....science!! I run around in circles around everyone. I can see Shay's troops giving me looks. So is Cole. This surprises me so I stop and walk up to him. My face inches away from him.

"What's your problem?" I whisper.

"What do u mean?" he whispers back.

"You've...........changed" I say

"And?" he asks.

I wave him off and walk away. Whatever.

I see a boy run up to Shay and give her a hug. I look at Cole. His face falls. How..........not like Cole. I look at the boys face. He's crying and smiling. A sign of joy?

"After all these years! And it's still here? I-I-I just don't know what to say!" He shouts running up to the covered object in the corner of the room.

"Yes Dash, yes it's still here." Shay says.

Dash. Cool name. Dash runs his hands over the tarp.

"Is this........?" he asks pointing at it.

Shay nods slowly. Dash claps his hands and runs up to the box on the wall. He clicks a series of buttons then slams the box. We all look at the tarp covered object. A crane comes and picks up the tarp. Ever so slowly the tarp lifts. I gasp and jump up and down. It was a super vehicle.

"I call it the Rover-X7" Shay says proudly putting her hands on her hips.

I can't help but to let a smile creep onto my face.

"What does it run on?" I ask

Shay pulls out a silver staff with blades on the top and bottom, facing opposing directions.

"The energy that flows through my weapon" she says.

"No magic?" I ask.

"No magic" Shay repeats.

"Coooooollll" I say, extending every letter.

"Alright then, hop in!" Dash says,"I call shot-gun!"

He 'dashes' (hehe) to the Rover-X7.

"Not fair!" I shot running after him.

I knew instantly, that this was going to be one AWESOME adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do y'all think? 😜