The Swap

(Shay P.O.V.)

I can't believe that Cole! I really thought that he was special. Someone different. Someone that could've been the one that I trusted my heart with. But no. He-he-he's just UGH! I am very mad right now. I'm not sure if I'll ever forgive him! I'm not sure that I'll ever love him again. My staff glows. I look down. I was still going through the portal, but when I squint my eyes......I think I can see the end. Maybe...just maybe. It comes so fast. I hit the ground, hard. My butt will deafinently be bruising. Great. Just some more bad news. I stand up, rubbing my butt. I look around. Yup. I'm on the Dark Islands. I change into my half-dragon-half-human form. I flap my wings and make my way to the tallest peak. When I land, instantly there are shadow warriors surrounding me.

"Ha ha ha ha ha," I hear a deep low laugh.

I already know, who it is.

"Overlord," I say.

"So, you have come to make the swap I see?" he says in raspy voice.

I nod.

"But on one condition," I say.

"And what is *cough* that?" he asks.

"If I can complete an objective of your choice, then I will be set free," I say.

The Overlord is quiet. His core pulsing with a sickening pink/purple color.

"Deal," he says.

I see Flutters pop out of no where. Her clothes are ripped, and seem to have been patched up....many times. Her eyes are closed. One of his hybrids, it looks like ChainWings, comes and takes Flutters. He pushes off the ground and is off. His green scaly wings glistening in the sunset.

"So.......my objective?" The Overlord says.

I nod. The Overlord floats there for a moment. Then he flashes a bright blue.

"I got just the perfect idea, at least to me it's perfect, to you...not so much,"he says.

"I can take on anything you can throw at me!" I shout.

At least I hope.

"Oh trust me, you will. You will," the Overlord disappears and arms lock around me waist and I am lifted off the ground. I look up and see FangShard.

"While we wait for the Overlord to get set up, why don't me and you have some fun?" FangShard asks.

"It's 'You and I', and I have to say no thanks on that offer," I say smirking.

"You just shut your mouth!" he shouts.

Ha. I win.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I know it's short but i just wanted to get one up real quick. Well...so.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL Y'ALL OUTTHERE!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS TO Y'ALL!