The Challenge

(Shay P.O.V.)

I open my eyes. I am laying on my back and currently I see a dreadful stone ceiling. Bleh. I sit up, feeling the aches and pains in my back. It's been (bout) 6 hours since I was put in here. I had to wait just 2 more hours till I would hear what challenge the Overlord wants me to complete. Knowing him as well as I do, I know that this task will not be easy. I stand up and stretch. I

stretch far back, farther and farther, letting every bone crack. I stand upright again. Boy, do I feel much better. "GROWL". That was my stomach, I'm hungry. I really need to eat something. I look around. I see a rat scratching the corner of the wall. I will totally regret this later, but now I don't care. I wave my hand in the rats direction, and he clutches his chest and topples to the side, dead.

(Overlord P.O.V.)

I have the most perfect challenge for her. When I tell her the name...she won't need explaining....she'll know. I laugh midly then end up coughing. The guards look at me strangely.

"Go get her," I say

They slam the bottoms of there lances on the ground and run off. I smile. Though they might not admit it, my senses say that they are terrified of me and are glad to get out of here.

(Shay P.O.V.)

The clock tower begins to chime. I count each one. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Eight chimes. It's time (ha! It rhymed!). I stand up to the sound of jingling keys. The guard opens the door.

"Took you long enough," I say folding my hands as I walk out.

He replies with a huff as he follows behind me, and I follow the guard. (guard in front is guard #1, guard in back is guard #2). I smile. Maybe I can make this entertaining. I stretch my arms in the air.

"Ya know, that cellar isn't that comfortable, you really should get a decorating to spruce up this place," I say gesturing everywhere then him,"And you should get a designer to..that outfit, not your color. Perhaps a blue or purple, not really rusty gray."

"And perhaps you should get a way to shut your mouth," #1 says rudely, but almost kind of fake.

Ow. Time for a come back!

"Nah, I think I talk just the right amount. It's just that other people talk to little. Something about "saving oxygen that talk wastes," like whatever. I mean the oxygen is there for you to use it, ya know what I mean," I say nudging him.

#2 pauses, and slowly nods.

"True...true. Talk is like money though. You can only spend so much, or else you'll go broke of it," he says.

Wow. This guy is deep. I look at both of them carefully.........they remind me of some people....but who.....? Zane and Jay. I gasp and cover my mouth. I watch a smile creep onto #2 face (Zane).

I see #1 (Jay) shake his head and whisper,"Toon you long enough."

I frown.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Dont worry, we're not interfering, we were just looking at how things were coming along. Just so you know, ChainWings has joined us and is now Skyler.........."

Yes! I mentally fist pump.

"And he brought Flutters....but she really isn't in good shape.......more like in a fragile shape now......" Jay trails off.

No. No. No. No. We walk to an immense door.

"We're here," Jay says.

No. Not yet. I miss my friends.

"Good Luck," Zane says.

I smile. I give him a hug. He hugs back. Then I see Jay frown and laugh as I give him a hug. He smiles and hugs me back.

"Be safe," he whispers.

"I will," I whisper back.

"That was a message from everyone, to be safe," he whispers.

I pull out of the hug and nod. I walk up to the doors and open them walking into what seems to be an areana. A very large one. I see evil hybrids sitting atop a glass ceiling above the areana. I frown in confusion. What could the Overlord be up too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER! Yup. Hope you enjoyed. Give (good/bad) comment plz! Don't forget to vote and fan.