Have Time and We Will Travel

So..............this is what has happened. Shay has said what she thinks may be her final goodbyes to Jay and Zane. Then, she pushes open the doors and walks into some kind of arena place. Where the Overlord is there.....laughing.

(Overlord P.O.V.)

I laugh.

"Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! *cough* *cough*"

One of my guards rubs my purple orb.

"Thanks," I whisper.

He just nods.

"So....." Shay says, walking to the middle of the Arena and gesturing with her arms to everywhere, "This is your challenge? Oh..Dark Master, you know me. I can easily beat this. Oh wait? Isn't this how I became #1 assistant in the first place?"

Dark Master. I wince. This is what she used to call me. She smirks. I float up higher.

"But this time....this time. If you loss, that means you are dead. If you win....then there are necessities," I say.

Shay gives me a frown.

"What..............necessities?" she says.

"If you do win.....then once, every month of the full moon, you must come back," I say.

Shay gives me a look of shock. Her breathing pace quickens. She holds her hand to her chest, and runs her fingers through her hair with her free hand. This as I know...is when she is extremely nervous. I haven't seen her like this....since the last time that she FIRST tried the Arena, and had surprised herself when she won.

Shay looks at me. I see a silent tear fall from her eye. She slowly nods.

"Fine, we have a deal," she says.

I smile.

"Then let the games begin!!!" I shout.

The cage-like doors open from all around the Arena. Shay takes a battle stance, and flips out some knives about the size of her forearm.

"Bring it on," she says with a smile.

A tiger-lizard like hybrid pounces at her. She dodged it, double-backs and slices it. It falls, and with a wave of my (now) 3rd in command the body disappears. I look at Samu, she looks very VERY upset. And also seems to be glaring at Shay. I comcentrate and read her mind. *Why did she have to come here? My life was wonderful.....at least until she came back. Oh! Look at that Dragon-bat. Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! Bite off her hesd until she can't br-* I stop. Whoa. I'll just have to investigate more later. I look back at Shay. She jumps up, and the world seems to freeze. Actually it did. The dragon-bat hybrid was in mid-way of breathing fire. Samu was in mid-wave at another hybrid. All my guards couldn't move. I pushed one and he fell over. Uh oh. I look at where Shay was. She wasn't there. I look around. I feel a disturbance. I turn around and Shay is standing there, cross-armed.

"How-what-but-what did you do?!" I stammer out.

Shay just has her mouth in a flat line.

"Showing you something," she says.

She waves her hand in a circle and a white-blue portal-like things pops up. She walks through it and motions for me to follow I do. I look around. Everything looks so familiar like.

"I am taking you back......17 years ago. The year that I was born," she says.

17 years.......the year she was born....but that was also the year that........I gasp. I shake my head. I see a smile peak at the corner of her mouth. I begin to freak.....and Shay only smiles as she closes the portal door. I turn and look at her. She only puts one hand on her hip, and then a small screen pops up between us. It is a bit translucent, so I can see Shay. She is focused on something on the screen. I can see it too. It's the time line of Shay. It's shows the past, and present. But there is no future, well there is, but it seems to branch out in many different directions.

"Confused?" she asks.

I nod.

"Well. No one can tell the actual future. But people can tell you the POSSIBLE futures," she explains.

I mod. I look at the futures. I see one where I am defeated. I frown and move on. I see many different ones. And also many where she dies. I frown. No, I don't hate Shay, I do love her dearly. But I'm sure that she would never feel the same. I look at her. She is really beautiful. She would be a perfect Queen for my world. She takes a glance at me and I look away. She just shrugs and goes back to searching. I look back at screen and see more futures. Then 3 catch my eye. 1; is one where Shay willingly becomes my Queen and I rule the world. 2; Shay becomes my Queen though a love potion. 3; Shay almost becomes my Queen through a potion, but them falls for one of those dreaded Ninja. Bleh. I give a face of disgust.

"Something wrong?" Shay asks.

I shake my head. Shay continues what she was doing. Then smiles.

"I found it," she says.

I nod. Shay wraps an arm around me and I push down a blush. She pushes the button and with a whirl, I feel light headed and then a pop and we're gone.

(Cole P.O.V. before Shay pushes button)

We see Zane and Jay run out of the castle throwing bits of armor in random directions. We open the top and let them jump in.

"Everyone here?" Luna asks.

"Yeah!" everyone shouts, except Dash

He's tied up on the floor right now. And boy do I have to say that it took a while to catch him. Luna freezes.

"It's time," she says.

We all nod and strap in. Luna raises her crystal and stabs it into the control panel screen. Everything seems normal, then about 3 minutes afterwards, the world freezes outside.

"It happening," Luna says, but almost like in a trance.

I look at her fingers. They are tightly gripped around the base of the crystal. I put my hand ontop of hers. Slowly, her fingers loosen and our fingers entertwine. I look at her face it has softened and there was a tinge of blush on her face. I slowly pull my hand away. She looks crushed. She can't......like like me.........can she? I look at her. She seems to be focused on the screen....but.....distracted at te same time. Jay comes over and motions for Luna to scoot over. She does. She ends up closer to me, and I can see in her face a blush rising. Jay taps the screem furiously. Lately he seems more concerned about Shay than Nya. Hmm.......Imma have to have a LONG talk with him later. But for now......what's up with Luna? What'a up with Shay? And most important..........what is up with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy!

And especially (shout out to) you @TurtleGirl21

And more shout out to others later. Love you my lovies!!!!!