Part of the Story

(Luna P.O.V.)

"Yes......."ChainWings says.

I pick her up. She feels more delicate then usual.

"No......"

I turn and see Dash. He walks over to me, ever so slowly.

"Flutters?" he says, squeaking at the end.

I nod. Dash stands in front of me, hovering a bit over Flutters. He sticks his hand out, then draws back. He looks up at me.

"It's fine" I mouth to him.

He nods and sticks his hand out again. He strokes her hair ever so slowly, and gentle.

(Dash P.O.V.)

I stroke her hair. I try not to press to hard, for I am afraid if I do, then she might feel pain. I feel a tear slide down my face. With the back of my free hand I wipe my face. I feel a stab in my heart, over and over. One stab for each second that I look at her limp, beat up, raped body. She trembles.

"I-Im so sorry......"ChainWings says,"FangShard didn't have someone in a while so....all that time saved up.....on her."

I begin to tremble. 2 reasons; 1, I am so scared and sad right now, 2, FangShard was the one who 'hurt' us before, and now...he 'hurt' Flutters again. I scream. Then I run. I run. I run. I run. I jump and I'm flying. Over the dessert. Then I hit the ground and I'm running, ad running. Running the direction that I was coming from. I look at my feet. Silver were circling around them. Realization washes over me like water. I am not part of the Loyalty element anymore. This is suppose to happen to everyone in the end, but for me it was too soon. I have more than one power, Loyalty, and Speed. I am on the verge of becoming Ultrimax. And too soon. Too soon. Too soon.

(Cole P.O.V.)

I couldn't believe my eyes. Dash had just taken off in a run, like he was part of the Speed element...but he's not. He's part of the Loyalty element. Something very strange is going on.....

"What the heck!!!!" Jay shouts.

I look at Luna. She looks back.

"Explain," I say,"NOW. Everything, Dash, Shay, you and ChainWings."

Luna sighs.

"In

"In the beginning..........we all used to work for the Overlord. We couldn't help it really cause we were cursed to be hybrids, and we're magically bound to stay on the Dark Islands. We could never leave. Shay was the Overlord's right hand man. Woman really. She knew everything and anything that the Overlord knew. But it was one time. One time. That the Overlord snapped at Shay. Something he swore to never do. He hit her with black magic. Something he said he would never do. Shay, was broken. She looked up at the Overlord with teared eyes and fled the islands. She was the only one who could. For the Overlord took the bounds away feeling dread. He may be evil, but very deep deep Deep DEEP down inside him. He cared for one thing. That one thing was Shay. And he knew thatAfter that, Shay would never love him back. Soon after I became right hand woman, but he never treated me the same way he treated Shay. She was perfect. I wasn't. I was sick of it. When one day, when we were all tucked away in our beds. We all felt a tingle in different parts of out bodies. I felt it on my left shoulder blade. It was Shay calling the Elemental leaders. For she found her purpose, after losing all her memory. Then regaining it. None of us knew what was happening until Shay came. She burst into the dorm. She called each of us, our bodies glowing with a golden color. We found ourselves following Shay. At first we were stuck at the edge of the dark islands. But when Shay raised her staff, it released a blinding purple light, an we were free. Free. I never had felt so much freedom in my life. It felt so good to be able to leave the Overlord. Even though as Shay explains that we are the leaders of the elements, the most powerful. We were to protect all from him. Until this coming Full moon............." Luna trails off.