Memo Wipe

Got my Internet to work and I am so excited! I promise a few more than 2 chapters this week for making you wait,especially you TurtleGirl21

I'll try to update my stories as soon as I can, but for now, I know you just wanna read this so here..you...go....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Cole P.O.V.)

I yawn and stretch as I open my eyes. Wow, now that I realize it, that was the most peaceful sleep that I have had in the last 2 weeks. I look around. Everyone but Luna and Nya seem to have fallen asleep. The 2 girls look at me.

"Morning sleepy head," Nya says.

"Shut up," I say with a smile.

Luna lets out a snicker. I fold my arms and puppy pout. This caused them to laugh. I smile.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Just talking," Luna says.

"Bout.........." I persist.

They look at each other, then at me.

"How our lives have change over the last 2 weeks," Nya says.

I nod, stand up and sit next to them.

"True, for me, that was the most restful nap I've ever taken!" I say trying to brighten the mood.

The 2 laugh. It's nice to see them laugh. So I do to. We all just laugh strangely for a few moments, but it feels good. Nya sighs.

"I-I wish we could just have some more of these moments," she says.

Luna begins to hum a tune. It's like a background to our conversation.

"We will, and soon, at least, I hope," I say, saying the last few words in a lower voice.

"These, moments, in time, I'll find the words to saaaaayyyyy......" Luna voice is hushed, but u can make out the words.

Everything sounds so distant. But the words are beautiful, and so is her voice. We stay silent and listen as Luna sings the last of the lyrics.

"That song is called Moments, Shay taught it to me, told me that the singers of that song were her teen idols, before she learned that she has more

Important stuff to do. Doesn't mean she ever forgot about them," Luna says letting a smile

Poke at the corner of her mouth.

"The world is just in so much distress. Out lives are crumbling in front of us, and our souls are slipping through our fingers. Our minds are floating away, and are being replaced with those of machines that have been programmed only to protect and to defeat," I say.

"Did u just make that up?" Nya says smirking and folding her arms.

"Why, yes I did. But I really do mean it," I say.

"I believe you, I just wanted to see of that was planned," she says.

"If it were planned then it would've sounded better," I say.

We laugh. I just wish we could have more moments like this. I almost forgot the meaning of fun.

"No, don't leave. I love you giant Strawberry Pop Tart," Jay murmers in his sleep.

We all look at each other and burst out in a fit of laughter. I do miss the good times. I especially miss training on the bounty. Now that I think about it, I wonder how Sensi is.

(Sensi P.O.V.)

I hope my students are alright. I haven't head from them in weeks now. But I know that I can trust them and that they will be safe. I just have to have faith in them. I set my tea cup down and pick up the kettle. Now I'll just sip some more tea and go back to meditating.

(Shay P.O.V.)

I breath in and out, in and out very heavily. Sweat pours down my face, I wipe away a lose strand of hair that got stuck to my face. The daggers fall from my hand and hit the floor sending a *CLANG* sound echoing across the arena. I look up and see Samu's mouth hanging open in disbelief. I wanted to badly to say,

"Yeah that's right nigga, I beat all your petty monsters and am living to tell the tale. And haven't, didn't, and probably won't ever be able to. So deal with it." But I suggested against it.

"It seems that you have been able to pass," Overlord says, "Well done."

A roar of clapping fills the Arena. I feel myself being lifted off the floor by a platform as I am brought directly in front of the Overlord's throne.

"In recognition of this acheivement, Shay, you have now be reassigned as my 2nd in command," he says.

Say what?! I didn't sign up for this! Overlord pours a purple dust over me. This looks very famliar...wait...isn't this...hehe..look at the pretty unicorn pooping the colorful rainbow! I close my eyes and rock on my feet. I don't feel to good..........Whoa. That was weird. Wait...where am I. First off, who am I? Hmm.....I look around and see some crazy stuff man.

"Aww..welcome welcome," says some weird floating orb thing.

"Who are you?" I ask

"I am the Overlord. Soon to be ruler of all of Ninjago, and you are Yumay Junat. And you are my second in command of my evil forces. And that over there is Samu. She's now 3rd in command," he says.

I take a moment to let all this seep in.

"Cool," I say.

Overlord evily smirks. He laughs an evil laugh. Samu and I join in. We end it except Overlord ends with a horrible cough. This is some cool stuff bro. But I wish I knew more. I feel like there is something I need to remember. Ah who cares. I remember sometime when it's really needed and people who Rember me but I don't will really need me to. That always happens in the movies. :P Anyways. Imma live while I can. I mean, you can only die once right? Meaning u can only live once. Haha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a filler! Awesome stuff is coming in the next chapter! 😜