"May I?"

(Luna P.O.V.)

I sigh. It's been 5 hours since Shay left. I look around. Everyone looks a bit depressed. Dash still hasn't woken up, and I don't plan on waking him up ether. Dash stirs in his sleep, I freeze. Please don't wake up please don't wake up please don't wake up. Dash turns over, and his breathing steadies. Good, he fell back asleep. I look at the sunset. I wonder if Shay can see it to. I never told anyone this, but when we were younger, Shay and I adored looking at the sunset. But as years went by, and I found out my element was Darkness. Many things changed. Too much light and I started to freak out, too much darkness and my personality changes. You may think that Darkness is such a simple element to handle, no. It's almost like one of the hardest element to contain and to learn to control.

"Hey guys, what's that?!" Kai says pointing at the sky.

I look in the direction he is pointing in, and see a small speck. Then as times passes, it starts to get bigger...and bigger..and bigger. And bigger until I can tell what it is. ChainWings.

"Get down!" I shout.

Everyone does. ChainWings lands in the center of the little area. I take a closer look at him. His wings look bent, his body slumps, there are dark circles under his eyes, and he seems to be holding something. I'm not sure why but I run up to the black scaly dragon/human like creature.

"ChainWings? W-what's happened too?" I find my self asking.

He sighs.

"Overlord hasn't been in a good mood lately. And since I am known as one of the weakest hybrids, he takes all his anger out on me, for I am not important, and if I die from the wounds, then it wouldn't matter," he says.

"Then why do you stay?" I ask.

"Because I'm a monster, and I have no where to go," he says.

I take a step closer to him.

"I am too. I never changed. I am still a hybrid too," I say.

I change into my hybrid form. A dark Phoenix, Sol (my twin sister) turns into the light Phoenix.

"See" I say

ChainWings nods.

"But ClawBla-"

I cut him off saying,"That's not my name anymore."

He gives me a shocked look.

"What is it then?" he asks.

"It's Luna," I say.

"That's a pretty name," he says smiling, a little.

"Thanks," I say hiding the blush that was creeping on to my face.

That I can easily do.

"But if I do join you, will I ever really be accepted?" he asks.

I almost jump at his words.

"Of course!" I shout,"You may have done bad things in the past, but as Shay always and I mean ALWAYS say,'You can't dwell on the past forever, or else you'll never succeed in life, instead, look towards the future, of what you can become.'"

ChainWing sighs. He changes to his human form. He wears black clothes; black long-sleeve shirt. Black jeans. And black shoes. He looks up at me. He has black hair that reaches just past his ears, and in the front is cut to just cover the top half of his eyes.

"May I?" he asks me.

I nod. He smiles. Then his eyes widen as if remembering something.

"Oh! I completely forgot why I came here in the first place!" he says.

He picks up the bag he was holding, and pulls something out, almost like a-a body!?

"Flutters?," I ask, but it comes out almost like a whimper.